Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

Lee Morris

yes its True,fully fit,Rob as just said on lcfc news,that wesso is the only non fit player.

Could we see this legend on the Bench this weekend

Lee Morris rules O K :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

He'll probably stub his tow or fall down the stairs or something. :rolleyes:

Why do I have no faith in this boys fitness?! :unsure:

Personally its too late for him, Fair enough its not his fault he's been injured but he swallowed up too much money from this club, his contract is up at the end of the season...Bye Bye Lee.

No, but Thracian seems to have some personal vendetta against him. :P

Thrac loves wingers. :thumbup:

So when we sign one who had so much promise and has in turn delivered so little, he's bound to be upset by his presence. :ermm:

I can't blame him really.

Wingers are supposed to cross the ball into the box, create and score goals, and Sylla has failed, spectacularly, on all counts.

Therefore it's been concluded that Sylla's a leg end. :P

Lee Morris is fit. I'm sure I've just seen a pig flying.

If he's fit, I'm sure R Kelly will give him a fair chance. There would be nothing worse than paying for operations, physiotherapy, etc, rehabilitating a player, only for them to turn out next season for somebody else and do well.

Hope the boy get's a bit of luck. He sure as hell deserves some after the last few seasons he has had.

...for his sake, please don't jinx it...

I'm not superstitious at all, but I do feel bad for the guy--can't he at least sneak in one first-team appearance before he blows out a knee/ruptures his spleen/strains an eyelid etc.?

No, but Thracian seems to have some personal vendetta against him. :P

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see him play well. I just don't think he will. I said he flattered to deceive from the off and no goals and four assists for his season has done nothing to convince me otherwise.

He's already been selected far more often than was justified (though not under Kelly) and I have never understood why. Indeed, I would love someone to tell me what he adds to a team but I asked that some weeks back and no-one said a word.

If he ever gets on track for 8/10 goals a season and the same number of assists I'll be happy to stand his corner. But it won't happen because he doesn't deliver pinpoint passes quickly enough and he has no idea how to shoot from what I've seen.

sylla is as bout as much use as a septic bellend!

as for morris, he has looked good when ever i've seen him and as i've said before a fit morris would be a potential soloution (and a good 1) to the left wing problem, he can even play down the right as well and provides an extra striking option, thats the sort of player we need someone who can opperate in anumber of positions

Archived