Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
macbeth

new chairman

lol lol lol lol lol

is he really rich and will he put much money into the club anyone know??

I doubt he will be. The people that usually pump money into a club are investors and as a chairman I think he will just be looking over things and, like stated in other threads, hopefully taking a more active role within the club.

I doubt he will be. The people that usually pump money into a club are investors and as a chairman I think he will just be looking over things and, like stated in other threads, hopefully taking a more active role within the club.

He has invested in the club and is now the joint 6th largest shareholder

Trying to remember a list of top shareholders, I imagine it's in the £200,000 to £250,000 range.

No idea what %age of the club's capital that represents ...

Correct - £250k - its circa 4%, no shareholder is allowed more than around 9.6% under the current constitution of the club

No.... any players signed will have to be self financed. ie. We're fooked.

Just like most teams in this league then. It is damn lucky we have plenty of quality already in our team. It's all about the manager next season, he must motivate them conctantly if we are to succeed. We only need 3 or 4 new players, even if one or two of them are 30+ it won't be the end of the world we just need to make sure they are good enough and they buy in to what Kelly is doing here.

Archived