Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Countdown to next season

Not wishing the summer away but it's 97 days (3 Months and 6 Days) till next season. BOO! :cry::thumbdown:

And 40 Days (1 Month and 10 Days) till the start of the World Cup...YEY! :banana:

(Actually wish the World Cup would start abit later after whats happened to Rooney this weekend)

If someone could get a countdown time like we had last season it'd be great. (Might be abit early to start this thread anyway...Might just make it feel longer)

Changed the countdown clock which I made last year to countdown to Aug 5th 3pm.

The countdown page is here

Only 96 days 16 hours 21 Mins and 04 seconds to do!

Wonder who we'll be playing?! A Nice Leicester v Birmingham opening fixture? :cool:

Can't wait for the fixture list, can't wait for the new season, but don't wanna waste and wish my summer away :(

Edit - Anyone know when the fixture list comes out? Going on past years....

Thankfully I think this year the World Cup will be enough to tide us over, and we'll be talking about how far England got (hopefully the final!) and what happened in the World Cup, and before we know it, it will be the next season again!! :D

Theres just a month gap between now and the World Cup, and 1 month gap between the end of the World Cup and the new season which will be have to get over ;)

Thankfully I think this year the World Cup will be enough to tide us over, and we'll be talking about how far England got (hopefully the final!) and what happened in the World Cup, and before we know it, it will be the next season again!! :D

Theres just a month gap between now and the World Cup, and 1 month gap between the end of the World Cup and the new season which will be have to get over ;)

And we'll all be saying "Who needs this Rooney lad?" :unsure:

i always consider the friendlies aspart of the season. quite exciting to see how new signings perform.

I find Friendlies boring :yawn:

The last couple (Which are normally home games and biggish teams) I normally go to watch but still find them boring.

Well i'm going to the Boston and Stockport friendlies.

2 more ground to add to my small list.

Come to think of it, As I sid I find Friendlies boring but will probably no doubt end up at the Hinckley v Leicester friendly, seeing as its local ;)

Well i'm going to the Boston and Stockport friendlies.

2 more ground to add to my small list.

I will be going to the Boston friendly should be good seeing as Leicester are my 1st team and Boston are my 2nd!

Many friendlies are only good for the manager to analyse what he has got and are pretty boring for the fans. I remember us against Inter and that game was shite. :angry: However there seem to be some good ones this summer as we aren't going on some far-flung tour to a country where only a select number of fans can go. :)

i look forward to the fixture list for next yr.

dates to look out for Derby (H / A)

Cov (H / A)

Brum (H/ A) (would be brilliant to get any of these 3 first day of the season)

possibly Forest

F.A Cup 3rd Rnd Draw i always look forward too.

any prem club we play home or away in the cups

Archived