Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc true blue josh 18

COME ON BRASIL

I know many of you will think i am a glory grabber, but i have supported them since the 94 world cup, i can still remember watching them play the USA in a knockout game, I think Romario scored the winner.

Anyway i will be cheering on the samba boys this summer.

Also good luck ENGLAND :thumbup:

ALways enjoy watching them play, but '94 was in fact a dreadful world cup, IMO. Brazil didn't play anything like the freeflowing flair football that they're so famous for, and they were lucky to win the dourest final I've ever witnessed.

It's frightening to think what team they can field this time though. Even their 2nd and 3rd strings are arguably world class up front and in the middle..

exactly, the attack is out of this world, they can take their pick with strikers and top class attacking midfielders like ronaldinho, kaka, and baptista then they always will look threatening up front.

However they lack in defence, and Englands goal against them in 2002 when lucio's miscontrol set up owen, showed that they panic a bit, also the defence likes to push up a bit too much which leaves a huge gap at the back,

definetly

dont get me wrong, england have a very good squad, but the announcment of theo walcott and stewart downing going has effected their chances a bit. both very good players but not world cup standard.

but maybe i will be wrong :ph34r:

Treson!! :devil:

definetly

dont get me wrong, england have a very good squad, but the announcment of theo walcott and stewart downing going has effected their chances a bit. both very good players but not world cup standard.

What's that got to do with you WANTING Brazil to win rather than England, granted they have a better chance but that wasn't the question.

Yuor answer indicates that you are in fact a "glory grabber'.

definetly

Your quite right I do think your a glory hunter. I remember them playing the USA, hows that an excuse for suppourting them ...

Bizzare, very bizzare.

not at all, england say they will win it every time a big tournament comes round, yet they fail to deliver, but i do believe that this year is their best chance, but there are better teams that are going

Your response doesn't address the fact that you prefer Brazil to win because you blatenly feel they have a better chance. Hence your continualy referal to the fact that England are unlikely to win it. England's chances of winning or not winning should have nothing to do with who you prefer to win yet you continue to cite their lesser chances in your defence of supporting Brazil.

You've been caught red handed as a glory grabber.

if i was a real glory hunter, i wouldnt be supporting city would I, after the season we have had i think we all deserve a bit of glory

Here you go again, what has your support of City got to do with your support of Brazil over England, besides you admit it in your very last words

we all deserve a bit of glory
:P

if i was a real glory hunter, i wouldnt be supporting city would I, after the season we have had i think we all deserve a bit of glory

I don't understand it's beyond comprehension. You don't decide who you suppourt in a world cup!? Unless England haven't qualfied of course. Your English :huh: U suppourt England. We all sit in the pub togther drink, watch the game, groan at evey missed oppurtunity and cheer every time we score, and drink. If we lose we all sit there glum and silent and start with the " there's always the next tournment" conversation, and drink. If we win we pile out into the streets all over the country, hold up the traffic and kick floaty footballs up in the air. The whole country unites togther, and people who don't even like the sport follow it and get involved, And you have decided your going to suppourt Brazil?!?! Surely it should be illegal to suppourt Brazil like treason or somthing!

Unbealivable, bizzare. I actually am shocked.

obviously, you have all let this topic get to you a bit and maybe you are all getting a bit emotional, but we will see who is right on july 9. :D

and if i am wrong i will hold my hands up and admit it.

What do you mean by "see who is right", do you mean if Brazil win you were right to support them and we were wrong to support England, or am I misunderstanding you?

i would never supported anyone over england,if your english its simple you support them in what ever sport it is, feel the same about european cups,i dont like man u but i would still support them against a german or italian side

I know many of you will think i am a glory grabber, but i have supported them since the 94 world cup, i can still remember watching them play the USA in a knockout game, I think Romario scored the winner.

Anyway i will be cheering on the samba boys this summer.

Also good luck ENGLAND :thumbup:

Are you homosexual or something?

I can't believe what im reading in this thread, you say many will think that you're a glory grabber, well yes, since you've been supporting them since they won the world cup on 94 would certainly suggest so.

I cannot believe a country that you probably have no ties with, you would like them to win over your country of birth, i can just about get to grips with people not supporting their hometwon clubs but supporting a different country over your country of birth is just ridiculos, you may not think so, but this is what i think on the situation.

Archived