Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc true blue josh 18

FA Cup Final Thread

On paper (or on screen in this case), this has the makings of a really good game.

For starters there's no Chelski, Manure or Arse involved. West Ham are generally committed to playing good football, and if Liverpool turn up as well, it could be a Bobby Dazzler.

I'm actually going to make a point of watching the Final, and that's the first time I've bothered in years.

All my WHAM supporting mates are sound football people, all the Liverpool fans in this neck of the woods are tossers.

Most Liverpool fans are tossers in any neck of the woods.

Would like to see the hammers do them over today, but don't think it will happen.. :(

BBC taking the pee:

6 mins: Peter Crouch is clearly feeling confident. The England striker attempts an overhead kick from outside the area. It bounces once before trickling out midway between the goal and the corner flag.

From 'Live' commentary on bbcnews.co.uk

I dont know who deserved to win that more, it was a great game, with some great goals.

Also well done to both teams for going all the way, they could feel the strain in extra time, but none of them gave up. :thumbup:

On paper (or on screen in this case), this has the makings of a really good game.

For starters there's no Chelski, Manure or Arse involved. West Ham are generally committed to playing good football, and if Liverpool turn up as well, it could be a Bobby Dazzler.

I'm actually going to make a point of watching the Final, and that's the first time I've bothered in years.

Well,your a genius mate,I predicted the opposite,a boring one sided final but I'm delighted to have been proved wrong.

Well,your a genius mate,I predicted the opposite,a boring one sided final but I'm delighted to have been proved wrong.

Not enough people tell me that!

It was a great game. I wasn't too bothered who won, but felt for West Ham at the end. If big Marlon had been fit, he might have nailed that late chance....

Marlon Harewood in the Premiership, eh? Who'd have though!

Mind you, it could be Marlon King next year....now that would be strange.

What a game, one of the best finals in many a decade.

Steven Gerrard is indescribable - that 2nd goal was unbelievable! You couldn't write a better script than that if you were a Liverpool fan (although they said that last season too ;) ).

I felt sorry for the Hammers and I would've loved them to win it, but we are seeing one of the best players in the world in his generation in Gerrard - and he saved them again.

Archived