Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Nas Locked up

Bloody awful, they showed the state of the car on Calendar News earlier and im surprised the guy only escaped with the majority of his body broken.

Hopefully this will be a lesson to him and other boy racers.

It said on teletext that the car cost £320,000+

The world is stark raving bonkers - Sodom and Gomorrah is just around the corner :unsure::huh:

I know that the article says so, but I seriously doubt that he broke EVERY bone in his body. That's so many bones. Some of them are miniscule.

It was every Major bone that he broke in his body according to the Radio and the News earlier.

It was every Major bone that he broke in his body according to the Radio and the News earlier.

Yeah that's what it said on my local news. They showed a bit of footage of the bloke trying to walk into court and he was really struggling still on two crutches :angry:

he's also a bit Porky these days reminds my of when Alan Partridge had his addiction to Toblerone!!!

fatalan.jpg

Perhaps Naz was off to Dundee (or wherever it was) in his bare feet when the accident happened.

Nah that's not funny actually, someone could have been killed :(

I have heard the following things about this case - I don't know if any of them are actually true

• He ran away after the crash and pretended not to be the driver
  • He supported the injured driver of the other car in financial terms after he had been arrested
  • He has also done some charity work in preparation for the case
  • He has 4 speeding offenses one of which led to a 3 month driving ban in the past

I have heard the following things about this case - I don't know if any of them are actually true

• He ran away after the crash and pretended not to be the driver
  • He supported the injured driver of the other car in financial terms after he had been arrested
  • He has also done some charity work in preparation for the case
  • He has 4 speeding offenses one of which led to a 3 month driving ban in the past

dunno about any of the others... but with the first one he swapped places with the passanger, in order to create a kind of " Was he driving or was I driving, well you don't know do you so you cant pin it on either of us " kind of Scenario. I know that for sure. Of course that has probabley led to him spending a extra 3 months in jail.

like Alan Shearer then!! but he's a true sporting hero... :whistle:

i would not say Shearer is a thug. he is just a regular, working class person,like 99.9% of footballers. i dont fell he has done anything to warrant the label thug, forget the Lennon thing becasue leicester players have done things just as bad.

i would not say Shearer is a thug. he is just a regular, working class person,like 99.9% of footballers. i dont fell he has done anything to warrant the label thug, forget the Lennon thing becasue leicester players have done things just as bad.

ok name one!!!

well the most recent is Kisnorbo's shocking challenge in the Coventry game, if we are honest it was absolutely disgraceful, but we have all forgotten about it because he is our player.

Kisnorbo's not threatened to walk out on Leicester if any action or bans were given to him though has he.

Shearers a cock of the highest order. Has gone up his entire career elbows out with no regard for any other players around him yet when Justin Whittle did it to him in the Grimsby vs Newcastle game ACCIDENTLY, Shearer threw his toys out of the pram and even asked for a fight after the game with Whittle who basically laughed him off as he's an ex-Squaddie!

Kisnorbo's not threatened to walk out on Leicester if any action or bans were given to him though has he.

Shearers a cock of the highest order. Has gone up his entire career elbows out with no regard for any other players around him yet when Justin Whittle did it to him in the Grimsby vs Newcastle game ACCIDENTLY, Shearer threw his toys out of the pram and even asked for a fight after the game with Whittle who basically laughed him off as he's an ex-Squaddie!

only five minutes after elbowing Whittle in the face NOT by accident!!

Agreed. :mad::mad::mad::angry::( <_<

Archived