Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyLady

Best Summer Tune?

Which do you think is the best summer tune ever? Everyone has at least one tune that always reminds them of lazy summer days and evenings!

Mine has probably got to be either Summertime by Will Smith or Heaven by DJ Sammy. Quality tunes. They get my foot tapping all the time!

:)

Which do you think is the best summer tune ever? Everyone has at least one tune that always reminds them of lazy summer days and evenings!

Mine has probably got to be either Summertime by Will Smith or Heaven by DJ Sammy. Quality tunes. They get my foot tapping all the time!

:)

heaven is not a summer tune, its a load of danced up balls.

summertime i will agree with, but also the logical song by scooter brings back alot of memories of one particular good summer. also energy 52 - cafe del mar is fantastic, and im not even into dance music!!!

heaven is not a summer tune, its a load of danced up balls.

summertime i will agree with, but also the logical song by scooter brings back alot of memories of one particular good summer. also energy 52 - cafe del mar is fantastic, and im not even into dance music!!!

Choon

Saltwater is also a classic Ibiza anthem

White Lines by Grandmaster Flash and Melle Mel

Oh yes! I'd throw in "Rapper's Delight" by The Sugarhill Gang while we're on an old skool tip.

For some chilled out summer sounds, see also "Sueno Latino" by Sueno Latino or "The Stauton Lick" by Lemon Jelly.

Slap some dub reggie on and pop a Red Stripe always means it's summer :D

Archived