Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Realisation dawns...

Just been asked who my three favourite Leicester players are at the moment. Answered Stearman, Wesolowski and Fryatt - fair enough... then it dawned on me, they are all younger than me, and I'm only 21. That is crazy. Just had to share.

I must admit i had the same reality check only recently.

Just been asked who my three favourite Leicester players are at the moment. Answered Stearman, Wesolowski and Fryatt - fair enough... then it dawned on me, they are all younger than me, and I'm only 21. That is crazy. Just had to share.

Whats wrong with that? I think thats brilliant - seen as when they are your age they'll be Awesome!! (with a capital 'A' :thumbup: )

Nope, nothing wrong. Just thought it was noteworthy and a bit of a change since Mickehs Dads Army (obviously not Mickehs Dad).

Hmm, I know the feeling, one day you look upto the city players as your elders, the next you look upto them and they have barely passed puberty!!!! :unsure:

Archived