Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Darren Kenton signs

Tis a good signing, strength in depth is key in this division.

Yes but that strength and depth should be spread even across the team not focused in one area otherwise it's wasted. we can only play so many defenders, hopefully :P

Yes but that strength and depth should be spread even across the team not focused in one area otherwise it's wasted. we can only play so many defenders, hopefully :P

:D

Fair point!

The biggest transfer saga of the summer is over then,absoulutely devestated on us missing out on this superstar!I heard 50,000 of your fans are waiting outside the walkers stadium to greet him and all the media are there desperate to get a camera shot of him!

The biggest transfer saga of the summer is over then,absoulutely devestated on us missing out on this superstar!I heard 50,000 of your fans are waiting outside the walkers stadium to greet him and all the media are there desperate to get a camera shot of him!

The only surprise about your very sarcastic post Mr. Treehugger is that you are actually prepared to admit that we have at least 50,000 fans.

As an aside which world class footballing superstars have decided to ruin their careers by signing for your sad outfit this summer ?

Have fun at Yeovil!! :thumbup:

The only surprise about your very sarcastic post Mr. Treehugger is that you are actually prepared to admit that we have at least 50,000 fans.

As an aside which world class footballing superstars have decided to ruin their careers by signing for your sad outfit this summer ?

I have a feeling he meant the two to be linked.

Another wierd signing. He did a good job when he was here on loan, but considering we looked strong at right back and center back when the season ended, we've gone and signed 2 players in those positions and seem to have forgotten about the left back + left wing. It's crazy when you think about it and how skint we supposedly are.

Kelly must be planning on 6-3-1 next season.

I agree - very WEIRD. How many right sided defenders does RK want ? We desperately need a LEFT sided player - a midfielder who COULD also play in defence. I liked the Dan Harding rumour - any chance of that happening ?

1. Who's said that becauce we've signed Darren Kenton, we'll have to sell someone from our current squad?
  2. Who's said that Darren Kenton will be our last signing?

As much as some of you would hate to see this, RK may see Maybury as a midfielder rather than a defender next season and therefore has signed Kenton not only to cover for Kisnorbo and McCarthy but Stearman too. And some people are saying that our defence is strong enough already. Well it only took the suspension of McCarthy towards the end of last season for our defence to look pretty shaky against Ipswich and Hull too. I don't see why there is a desperate need for a natural left winger myself. As long as whoever plays there helps out defensively when required and helps to create chances going forward then I don't think they need to be known as a left winger. Everyone has their own ideas of what we need though.

I trust that Rob knows what he's doing. He managed to change our fortunes and save us from relegation. For that I think he deserves a chance to do what he thinks is right. He'll live and die by his results anyway.

I agree - very WEIRD. How many right sided defenders does RK want ? We desperately need a LEFT sided player - a midfielder who COULD also play in defence. I liked the Dan Harding rumour - any chance of that happening ?

Yeah! Kenton out, Kenton out! :D

Archived