Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Darren Kenton signs

Ah Bliss,

Kenton rarely put a foot wrong whilst he was with us, Well done Rob, this may mean that WIGWAM might be bidding for Stearman, I hope not, but they were sniffing....

I dont think people will leave I just think we are bolstering the Squad....

The last part of the Jigsaw......... A left winger by the name of Andy Welsh.

I'm relishing the new Team now.

GK (RAB)

Left Back ........KENTON

CHalves ..........PADDY & GARETH (MACS)

Right Back Stearman

Holding (KISSYARRRNOBooooooooooo)

MIDFIELD Hughes - Williams - Jonno - Welly

Hume FRYATT

Not bad...

Could get rid of Hamill, Syllarse, Nessy

Ah Bliss,

Kenton rarely put a foot wrong whilst he was with us, Well done Rob, this may mean that WIGWAM might be bidding for Stearman, I hope not, but they were sniffing....

GK (RAB)

Left Back ........KENTON

Right Back Stearman

Hume FRYATT

Not bad...

I can't work out what's more ridiculous, Kisnorbo back in midfield where he is utterly gash or putting 12 players on the pitch?

Ah Bliss,

GK (RAB)

Left Back ........KENTON

Right Back Stearman

Hume FRYATT

Not bad...

Yeah 12 players on the pitch :thumbup: who's a clever boy?

Ah Bliss,

GK (RAB)

Left Back ........KENTON

Right Back Stearman

Hume FRYATT

Not bad...

No, No,No. Quality centre half, very indifferent midfielder. :cry::angry::ermm::blink::( <_<

Ah Bliss,

GK (RAB)

Left Back ........KENTON

Right Back Stearman

Hume FRYATT

Not bad...

if Nessy is Skills then feck off!

Either that or we are going to move a couple on. :huh::unsure::whistle:

It does look that way.

But as long as Stearman and McCarthy aren't being sold, we can live with that.

Now all we need is a couple of left-sided players.

But I doubt whether Andy Welsh will be one of them as the new Sunderland boss (whoever he may be) will want to check him out first.

Check me out at http://www.lenglover.co.uk/phpBB2 or http://www.emcforum.co.uk/emc

Am I the only one not happy with the signing of Kenton. Don't get me wrong, I thought he was good when on loan, but only when he was pushed into the middle alongside Paddy Mac. As a right fullback, I thought he was rubbish. On his weaker left-hand side, I would be actively frightened whenever he took the field as a left-back (should that happen).

The only way he could be a good signing in my eyes is if we are selling one of our centre-backs.

Am I the only one not happy with the signing of Kenton. Don't get me wrong, I thought he was good when on loan, but only when he was pushed into the middle alongside Paddy Mac. As a right fullback, I thought he was rubbish. On his weaker left-hand side, I would be actively frightened whenever he took the field as a left-back (should that happen).

The only way he could be a good signing in my eyes is if we are selling one of our centre-backs.

I think this is more the case

Spot on. I thought he was poor at right back, but quality at centre back.

Who's going then?

Also, if we don't sign a left winger I will be seriously considering taking my season ticket back. If Kelly can't see that we need a new left winger then I can't be arsed to give him my full support.

Keep: Paddy Kisornobo and Mcarthy Stearman, Kenton and Mcauley obviously since they have just signed

Release on of: Nissa and Gerrbrand so it looks as if Gerrbrand is off.

Also it seems as though Kenton will be a utility player across the back line and Maybe backup for Stearman at Right Back or If Stearman leaves he will be the new right back.

I'm inclined to agree, in fact I'm very disappointed because I don't believe he is better than the other CBs we have so if one is to leave that means we're worse off on the pitch but the bank balance may be better.

Me = :(

I'm not overly happy about the Kenton signing either. He's not a bad player, but I wasn't that impressed with him at Leicester but from watching him when he was at both Norwich and his early days at Southampton he did impress me.

But we don't actually need him. I would have wanted a defender to be got rid of even before Kenton signed as we have too many already.

Bizarre.

I always thought Kenton was not strong enough or big enough to be a centre half. He would only be back up as we have Stearman AND Maybury who both play right back at the minute. The only reason i can think RK has done this is maybe 1 or 2 of the centre backs are off and he wants to play Stearman there, like Levien did against Crewe.

Someones obviously leaving then.

Yep, seems likely. My bet is Maybury - why else sign another right back ? Gerrbrand has got to be going (by signing McCauley) and Sylla (because of Low). I bet Hammond, Hamill and DeVries would also go if anyone was interested !

Another wierd signing. He did a good job when he was here on loan, but considering we looked strong at right back and center back when the season ended, we've gone and signed 2 players in those positions and seem to have forgotten about the left back + left wing. It's crazy when you think about it and how skint we supposedly are.

Kelly must be planning on 6-3-1 next season.

Yep, seems likely. My bet is Maybury - why else sign another right back ? Gerrbrand has got to be going (by signing McCauley) and Sylla (because of Low). I bet Hammond, Hamill and DeVries would also go if anyone was interested !

Is that wishful thinking! :ph34r:

Another wierd signing. He did a good job when he was here on loan, but considering we looked strong at right back and center back when the season ended, we've gone and signed 2 players in those positions and seem to have forgotten about the left back + left wing. It's crazy when you think about it and how skint we supposedly are.

Kelly must be planning on 6-3-1 next season.

It is indeed bizarre. I am sure Kelly said that he didn't want to see an influx of signings and outgoings. So therefore will anymore be coming in? Surely more than 4 signings represents quite significant transfer activity. So is that our lot? Horrifying.

Archived