Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes til i die

Ryan smiths real thoughts....

I reckon this is someone who is really sad pretending to be him, but he does seem the type of person to do something like this!

Although i thought the club would have advised him to stay away from stuff like this, like we did with young Chambo.

I reckon this is someone who is really sad pretending to be him, but he does seem the type of person to do something like this!

Although i thought the club would have advised him to stay away from stuff like this, like we did with young Chambo.

I think it's him.

He's got Darren Byfield as one of his friends and he's a twat as well

The whole Myspace site is full of fvcking idiots trying to give it the big "I am"

Why didn't it go any further? Were they interrupted? Did you interrupt them? Or were they 14 at the time? I think we should be told.

I don't know, but two lads (very big lads) I sort of know saw him out one night and pretended to be her brothers and asked what was going on. He proper shit himself apparently. Then when they said they were joking he was all like 'yeah I knew, know what I'm sayin?" ( he didn't know )

So you can thank them if he thinks Leicester is full of wankers (which it is)

I don't know, but two lads (very big lads) I sort of know saw him out one night and pretended to be her brothers and asked what was going on. He proper shit himself apparently. Then when they said they were joking he was all like 'yeah I knew, know what I'm sayin?" ( he didn't know )

So you can thank them if he thinks Leicester is full of wankers (which it is)

In the (probable) words of Ryan Smith, safe blaahhhd.

Below is what Ryan Smith posted on Charlotte's my space ..... lol See Below

Ryan Smith 6/20/2006 9:34 AM

ur my all. i dont care who thinks wot n who says wot. nothin can change my mind n if ne guys read dis n fink i'm a soppy nigga den dats life. i love u girl! straight up n down!

lol

Below is what Ryan Smith posted on Charlotte's my space ..... lol See Below

Ryan Smith 6/20/2006 9:34 AM

ur my all. i dont care who thinks wot n who says wot. nothin can change my mind n if ne guys read dis n fink i'm a soppy nigga den dats life. i love u girl! straight up n down!

What A Dick!!

I need a translation please.

Total willy puller!!!!

He was stopping at the Grange in Burbage when he was on loan!

A couple of my mates who work there reckon he was a prop tw*t!

He did stick it to the ex Hinckley Carnival Queen (Who also was a Soccerette) apparently though! Lucky c**t!

Had his mate staying with him and they used to walk around in the baggy Fubu tack With a load of bling on giving the big I am!

Looked like abit of a puff to me though! Prob been playing with Sol and Ashley in the showers!

Archived