Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

LCFC Chairman on One Year Kits...

Second, there's the fans' views on the wisdom/attraction of the 2 year shirt deal. My (emotional) response as a fan is that I don't really like it. I don't like it in particular in an environment where the club has a high churn rate of players. From a purely selfish perspective I have 4 children, 2 of whom in the past few years have been of the age where they want the names of players on their shirts. When those players only stay for half a season (or less) it doesn't exactly engender any loyalty or build up the "hero" status of the players with our younger fans....albeit perversely it's better they have the name of a former player on shirt for 1 year than 2 !!.......

That has to be the worst arguement I have ever herd.

I'd love to know why this mongoose can bowl up with 250k and become Chairman yet the fans group has to find double that to get a seat on the Board?

The man clearly knows nothing about football, the game, the 'business' or the fans (which he is so at pains to stress he is one).

And people wonder why I have a bee hive on my barnet about the Club at present <_<

I'd love to know why this mongoose can bowl up with 250k and become Chairman yet the fans group has to find double that to get a seat on the Board?

The man clearly knows nothing about football, the game, the 'business' or the fans (which he is so at pains to stress he is one).

And people wonder why I have a bee hive on my barnet about the Club at present <_<

Hmmm, my new theory is that you're really Andy from Long Eaton!! :o

Cos it's unbelievably badly run?

Ah he did.

Now earns his money in Korean playing for FC Haven Yu onagin

But he loves the comedy club next to his favourite karaoke bar in Souel, Joe Cole's Joke Hole, it keeps him sane.

:thumbup:

where the club has a high churn rate of players

Love it I wonder what his description is for the attendance/non attendance of fans.

Packet of Walkers Crisps for the best answer.

Interesting point Barton & it is a question that a couple of Trust members have asked him, the response to that one will appear in a few weeks time.

Interesting point Barton & it is a question that a couple of Trust members have asked him, the response to that one will appear in a few weeks time.

FT you have been on the receiving end from me on more than one occasion, I think it has been justified others may differ, but in all seriousness I think this little series of Q&A is terrific. Sadly it has confirmed exactly what I suspected and although I bet it wasn't your original aim (well perhaps not main aim) you have discovered we are being run by another klutz to accompany TD and JB.

Are you shocked?

I am intrigued to read AT's response to the question about the 250k and if you want to boost your membership and influence I would push this matter to your advantage, continually until the FT (fans) are treated the same as these muppets.

If you get to the 250k entry then add on a seat for every 250k incremental investment by the FT, you watch these dandies get their wallets out to stop it happening.

Seriously push it, if you want some 'help' on the matter PM me :thumbup: .

I also have been critical of the FT in the past. I do think that this series of inteview featurettes has been good though and to be honest, I have respect for those who represent the trust on this forum as you do always seem to give frank, honest answers, to the best of your knowledge, which at your own admission, is often partially limited by what the club wants you to know, or wants to tell you.

Similarly to BartonFox, I haven't been impressed by what I've heard coming from those in positions of power and authority at our club...

I have been away working at a jjb store in woking, it is having a refit. I moaned at them because they had no Leicester shirts, and they said they wont be getting any shirts in. Woking is in surrey, outskirts of London. Before you all say what do you expect, they had several other team shirts in their. I said you sponsor us you should have them, they said we know and laughed. The bigwigs of jjb came down from wigan for a couple of days, so i was talking to them about footbal, of course. They have just fitted out the club shop at everton as jjb, because they are going to sponsor them next year, currently umbro. Then i said about Leicester, they said they are having a meeting later this year about the very subject. (I think we have a 2 year deal with a option for a third if im right). I had a right go about the one year cycle, to which they said. You know this meeting we are looking at pulling out because we have got nothing out of this. I wont name names on here, but i know who they are, and what they represent for jjb, and believe me they are not shop workers. When these guys said jump everyone jumped.

I have been away working at a jjb store in woking, it is having a refit. I moaned at them because they had no Leicester shirts, and they said they wont be getting any shirts in. Woking is in surrey, outskirts of London. Before you all say what do you expect, they had several other team shirts in their. I said you sponsor us you should have them, they said we know and laughed. The bigwigs of jjb came down from wigan for a couple of days, so i was talking to them about footbal, of course. They have just fitted out the club shop at everton as jjb, because they are going to sponsor them next year, currently umbro. Then i said about Leicester, they said they are having a meeting later this year about the very subject. (I think we have a 2 year deal with a option for a third if im right). I had a right go about the one year cycle, to which they said. You know this meeting we are looking at pulling out because we have got nothing out of this. I wont name names on here, but i know who they are, and what they represent for jjb, and believe me they are not shop workers. When these guys said jump everyone jumped.

No suprise Pompey, no suprise at all.

Archived