Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

IDEAS

1981 V liverppol 2-0 and I was HOOKED.... a couple of game over the years due to age etc ....then...

1988 I started paying on the door at FT in the KOP...Pricing was ok for an 18 yeat rold and the burgers were rank.... The Atmosphere Electric at times...

Having paid on the door over the next few years I plumpted for a ST

Since 1991/2 I followed the team with my ST in hand it was great and the next decade was outstanding...

There were times when my mates couldnt get tickets it was like having a GOLDEN TICKET in the willy wonka chocolate factory!

So 16 years on and 7 trips to wembley including the Derby vitory how nice that was....

so what am I saying..............................

To keep the Hardcore 14,000 -16,000 we have they need to offer (at NO cost ) little gems , like ST number 19231 and partner whatever..... you have won a place in a BOX this holds 10-12 people and 6 couples could enjoy the match in the box...

or, on your 10th year we offer you a 10 free tickets for games of your choice...

This would be a good way of keeping ST holders and a good Public Relations/Marketing excercise.

ANYONE GOT ANY GOOD IDEAS?

1981 V liverppol 2-0 and I was HOOKED.... a couple of game over the years due to age etc ....then...

1988 I started paying on the door at FT in the KOP...Pricing was ok for an 18 yeat rold and the burgers were rank.... The Atmosphere Electric at times...

Having paid on the door over the next few years I plumpted for a ST

Since 1991/2 I followed the team with my ST in hand it was great and the next decade was outstanding...

There were times when my mates couldnt get tickets it was like having a GOLDEN TICKET in the willy wonka chocolate factory!

So 16 years on and 7 trips to wembley including the Derby vitory how nice that was....

so what am I saying..............................

To keep the Hardcore 14,000 -16,000 we have they need to offer (at NO cost ) little gems , like ST number 19231 and partner whatever..... you have won a place in a BOX this holds 10-12 people and 6 coupoles could enjoy the match in the box...

or, on your 10th year we offer you a 10 free tickets for games of your choice...

This would be a good way of keeping ST holders and a good Public Relations/Marketing excersice.

ANYONE GOT ANY GOOD IDEAS?

I wouldn't give up the day job. :o

TBH I may be tempted if they were cheaper :thumbup:

The club should put a few thousand season tickets on ebay, but the catch is that instead of bidding on it, 250 people all pay a £1 and then someone out of the 250 people is then picked at random to win the season ticket. Basically it's a raffle.

An easy way to shift alot of season tickets to people that have effectively only paid a £1 for it.

Get rid of 1000 season tickets like this and it's an extra £250k for Kelly to blow on defenders.

The club should put a few thousand season tickets on ebay, but the catch is that instead of bidding on it, 250 people all pay a £1 and then someone out of the 250 people is then picked at random to win the season ticket. Basically it's a raffle.

An easy way to shift alot of season tickets to people that have effectively only paid a £1 for it.

Get rid of 1000 season tickets like this and it's an extra £250k for Kelly to blow on defenders.

GENIUS and if we do well then they might buy a season ticket for the next year!

TBH I really like this idea!! Send it to the club and watch them reject it out of hand!!!

P.s. We do need more defenders though, don't we!!

TBH I really like this idea!! Send it to the club and watch them reject it out of hand!!!

P.s. We do need more defenders though, don't we!!

If I understand you correctly, you will need 250,000 people to bid on ebay for the chance to win 250 ST.

They have the answer they did it before and it worked a treat.

The year we got relegated from the PL and Adams took over, they offered all STH's 4 options (thelast one is the one they need to push):

1 - Club Shop voucher worth a nifty.

2 - 75 notes off next years ST.

3 - Hospitality package for 2 at a game that season.

4 - 6 free tickets to be used throughout the season.

I had a ST and would talk to a few blokes and that at work and a couple of the, fancied taking their youngsters so I gave them 4 tickets to a game.

They missed only one game after that, buying tickets, programmes, burgers etc, getting membership and buying the tat from the shop for their little'uns.

The best sales people the Club has are the fans.

Edited to add that of course it helped we were winning, but when you are not if you can still snare a few hundred it is well worth it.

They have the answer they did it before and it worked a treat.

The year we got relegated from the PL and Adams took over, they offered all STH's 4 options (thelast one is the one they need to push):

1 - Club Shop voucher worth a nifty.

2 - 75 notes off next years ST.

3 - Hospitality package for 2 at a game that season.

4 - 6 free tickets to be used throughout the season.

I had a ST and would talk to a few blokes and that at work and a couple of the, fancied taking their youngsters so I gave them 4 tickets to a game.

They missed only one game after that, buying tickets, programmes, burgers etc, getting membership and buying the tat from the shop for their little'uns.

The best sales people the Club has are the fans.

Edited to add that of course it helped we were winning, but when you are not if you can still snare a few hundred it is well worth it.

Yes, but the only reason they did that was because they charged Premiership prices for a season in the 1st Div. I.e the gave you the £50 back that you wouldn't have paid if they knew we'd be relegated. But the ticket thing would still work as it costs them nowt, and maybe will encourage other stay away fans (if we're playing well that is!!)

It's a results business, and when we start getting some, the fans will return.

Not if they can't afford it they won't.

Look at Blackburn doing well even in the race for the final Champions League slot last season and they still got naff crowds.

Not if they can't afford it they won't.

Look at Blackburn doing well even in the race for the final Champions League slot last season and they still got naff crowds.

To be fair though, they've always had poor support, barring the first few seasons in the Premiership.

How about free goldfish?

Everyone buying a ST gets a free stunt goldfish that has been trained in the martial arts and can protect a home if left alone and the ownership of which gifts the bearer with reduced home insurance?

super-swimming-fish.jpg

when you get your season tickets you also get a large booklet of vouchers for free coffees, teas , burgers etc.,

That would be a good idea however the club's catering service is contracted out to a separate company therefore it would be difficult for the club to make such an offer. Good idea however.

I feel the best type of offer would be to give 10 free match tickets, as already mentioned. The Walkers is never going to be full therefore this would raise attendances and also encourage more fans to return.

Archived