Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sooper Steve's shin

Ins & Outs - new rumours

Courtesy of everyone's favourite webshite, www.football-rumours.co.uk:

TODAY:

mark de vries will join plymouth on friday for a fee of 250,000 from leicester city

YESTERDAY:

Patrick Kisnorbo and Matty Fryatt both set to move from Leicester City within the next week, Kisnorbo will move to the premiership, either Wigan or Everton, Fee already agreed with both clubs at 1.25m with additional add ons. Fryatt set to sign for Brum fee of 2m plus additionals taking package up to potential 2.5m.

Rob Kelly will be given around 2m of this money to sign replacement and further strengthen weaker areas of his squad. Deals in pipeline for Pawel Abbot of Huddersfield and Fuller from Saints to replace Fryatt, whilst Kelly has also identified the left hand side as a weakness and is in negotiations to re-sign Jordan Stewart from Watford and Jay McEvily from Blackburn.

He also hopes to sign a keeper from the prem, but this deal hinges on a joint deal that will see Rab Douglas and Mark De Vries return North of the border.

TODAY:

mark de vries will join plymouth on friday for a fee of 250,000 from leicester city

YESTERDAY:

Patrick Kisnorbo and Matty Fryatt both set to move from Leicester City within the next week, Kisnorbo will move to the premiership, either Wigan or Everton, Fee already agreed with both clubs at 1.25m with additional add ons. Fryatt set to sign for Brum fee of 2m plus additionals taking package up to potential 2.5m.

Rob Kelly will be given around 2m of this money to sign replacement and further strengthen weaker areas of his squad. Deals in pipeline for Pawel Abbot of Huddersfield and Fuller from Saints to replace Fryatt, whilst Kelly has also identified the left hand side as a weakness and is in negotiations to re-sign Jordan Stewart from Watford and Jay McEvily from Blackburn.

He also hopes to sign a keeper from the prem, but this deal hinges on a joint deal that will see Rab Douglas and Mark De Vries return North of the border.

Some of these rumours are classic. Ricardo fuller is a good striker to be fair to him.

If we re sign Jordan Stewart im jumping in front of the next bus I see, we might as well re sign Alan Rogers and Lee Morris

Quite agree. It's another dose of the "old boy" syndrome which seems to recur regularly among supporters.

So much of a joke that he was part of a promotion winning side.

haha nice one mate!! Please plymouth take de vreis!!! id pay them to take him!! But we all know that site talks aload of rubbish i mean look at all the crap they spread about leicester last season and every little bit was crap!!!! wouldnt mind Fuller at the club! but yer im more likely to sign!! how is every one this fine day?

TODAY:

YESTERDAY:

Mark de vries will be signing for plymouth argyle subject to a medical. the fee of £250,000 has been agreed between the 2 clubs. Also leicester look set to sign Stuart Taylor due to lack of first team appearances at villa. Rab Douglas could be on his way for a return north of the border.

Mark de vries will be signing for plymouth argyle subject to a medical. the fee of £250,000 has been agreed between the 2 clubs. Also leicester look set to sign Stuart Taylor due to lack of first team appearances at villa. Rab Douglas could be on his way for a return north of the border.

i sure hope ure right, stuart was quality!! Rab punches to much!!! and il happy wave goodbye to de vreis lol.! so What do people think of the new signings we already have? like josh low etc

Yeah I agree ... he always tried hard, and when he was on form he was a class act !

I BEG your pardon??

Only when he thought there was a new contract in the offing..or on telly,... or when in premiership!

Total champagne charlie.... couldnt cross the road! :mad:

I BEG your pardon??

Only when he thought there was a new contract in the offing..or on telly,... or when in premiership!

Total champagne charlie.... couldnt cross the road! :mad:

Well said, Jordan Stewart is a evil "R'n'B" player, I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. If he comes back to Leicester I will personaly remove his shoulder from his joint ( by method of flicking )

Archived