Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adamthefox

Partnership - www.midlandsfootball.com

What would partnering actually involve?

Would we be allowed to link hands with your members and frolic in the sun?

Would it be encouraged? tolerated? outlawed? ignored?

Would doing more than frolicking exarcerbate the problem or attract praise? Or would it again be ignored?

Your soonest advises would be appreciated,

Till next time,

Colonel Sanders.

You're doing a pretty good job of that anyway, soldier.

Question is, will you join in our crusade? Will you be strong and stand with me? Beyond the barricade - is there a world you long to see?

Then join in the fight, that will give us the right, to be FREE!

Do you hear the people sing?

Singing a song of angry men?

It is the music of a people

who will not be slaves again.

When the beating of your heart

Echoes the beating of the drum,

There is a life about to start when tomorrow comes.

So get to it, soldier.

(Is the hand holding off then?)

You're doing a pretty good job of that anyway, soldier.

Question is, will you join in our crusade? Will you be strong and stand with me? Beyond the barricade - is there a world you long to see?

Then join in the fight, that will give us the right, to be FREE!

Do you hear the people sing?

Singing a song of angry men?

It is the music of a people

who will not be slaves again.

When the beating of your heart

Echoes the beating of the drum,

There is a life about to start when tomorrow comes.

So get to it, soldier.

(Is the hand holding off then?)

:unsure: errrrm eh? :rolleyes::smile:

Why are you called Adam the Fox when you're a Villa fan?

Have you switched allegiance because we're sh it? If so, who are you going to switch to when you lot get relegated?

Or.. perhaps more likely, are you actually a fox? In which case, keep out of my bins.

I'm so funny.

Adam.

I propose an initiation ritual. Answer the following (probing) questions.

Which do you prefer and why?

1) Alan Partridge/And a partridge in a pear tree

2) Holly Valance/Holly off Foxestalk

3) Martin O'Neill/Other unrealistic managerial targets

4) Ian Ormondroyd/Mark Draper.

5) Your kit/Our kit.

Fruit War.

A war breaks out between the fruits of the world:

a) Which triumphs and why?

b) Which fruit looks in a strong position but eventually makes one cross-alliance too many and engineers it's own downfall?

c) Which fruit do you most resemble and why?

d) Why do the fruits wage war? Why can't they just live in peace?

e) What is the meaning of it all?

More questions.

a) Why are we here? Why why why?

b) When will it all end?

c) What angers you most about the price of milk these days? For me it's that the price is too high.

d) Imagine roads were made of something else, perhaps something soft and not up to the job, that'd be crazy. Right?

e) Honda make the best adverts. Do you agree?

Fruit War.

b) Which fruit looks in a strong position but eventually makes one cross-alliance too many and engineers it's own downfall?

A very underated and highly effective line of interrogation. :thumbup:

Adam.

I propose an initiation ritual. Answer the following (probing) questions.

1) Alan Partridge/And a partridge in a pear tree

2) Holly Valance/Holly off Foxestalk

3) Martin O'Neill/Other unrealistic managerial targets

4) Ian Ormondroyd/Mark Draper.

5) Your kit/Our kit.

Fruit War.

More questions.

a) Why are we here? Why why why?

b) When will it all end?

c) What angers you most about the price of milk these days? For me it's that the price is too high.

d) Imagine roads were made of something else, perhaps something soft and not up to the job, that'd be crazy. Right?

e) Honda make the best adverts. Do you agree?

1. neither

2. Holly Valance ( sorry other holly, dont know you :whistle: )

3. Martin O'niel not so unrealistic

4. Niether, dont know who they are....

5. Our kit

a. the apple, grows everywhere all over the world unlike more fruits and has more sub forms of apples ?

b. The Banana...solid on the outside, too soft in the middle.

c. errmm oooo errrm i most resemble a tomato...because alot of people think im a vegitable but really im not :thumbup:

d. because some fruits and brought and eaten more than others and the others dont like it.

e. the meaning is that there are far too many fruits in the world and they cant all get along.

a. We are here because we evolved from monkeys

b. it will end when it ends.

c. i am of the same opinion as you.

d. yes that would be crazy.

e. possibly

and to the adamthefox but im a villa fan...i dunno it seemed like a good idea at the time?

now some questions for you....why do u ask such crazy questions which have nothing to do with nothing?

why is everyone on this board so evasive?

and finally...do you want to become partners with us? a simple yes or no would have been fine. :thumbup:

Firstly, you don't like Alan Partridge. That, my friend, is strike one.

Then you mis-spelt MON's name... sacrilege! Strike two...

Nah seriously, ask Beloved... he's your man.

im not too sure but i think i PMed him and he said to ask someone else....i asked that person and they just said it wasn't their board or something :unsure:lol

thanks anyway

1. neither

2. Holly Valance ( sorry other holly, dont know you :whistle: )

3. Martin O'niel not so unrealistic

4. Niether, dont know who they are....

5. Our kit

a. the apple, grows everywhere all over the world unlike more fruits and has more sub forms of apples ?

b. The Banana...solid on the outside, too soft in the middle.

c. errmm oooo errrm i most resemble a tomato...because alot of people think im a vegitable but really im not :thumbup:

d. because some fruits and brought and eaten more than others and the others dont like it.

e. the meaning is that there are far too many fruits in the world and they cant all get along.

a. We are here because we evolved from monkeys

b. it will end when it ends.

c. i am of the same opinion as you.

d. yes that would be crazy.

e. possibly

and to the adamthefox but im a villa fan...i dunno it seemed like a good idea at the time?

now some questions for you....why do u ask such crazy questions which have nothing to do with nothing?

why is everyone on this board so evasive?

and finally...do you want to become partners with us? a simple yes or no would have been fine. :thumbup:

You don't know who Mark Draper is? And you call yourself a Villa fan?

And the correct answers were...

1) Alan Partridge

2) Holly off Foxestalk

3) Martin O'Neill

4) Ian Ormondroyd

5) Your kit

Fruit War.

a) Which triumphs and why? Tangerine, least gay

b) Which fruit looks in a strong position but eventually makes one cross-alliance too many and engineers it's own downfall? Always the banana, laughably

c) Which fruit do you most resemble and why? Everyone says banana but in reality it is more likely to to be the kumquat

d) Why do the fruits wage war? Why can't they just live in peace? 'The reason is treason' as every fox fule no

e) What is the meaning of it all? 'it all', as every fule kno, is an anagram of the secret airbase in Iraq

More questions.

a) Why are we here? Why why why? Because the taxi hasn't arrived yet

b) When will it all end? About five minutes after the final Big Brother eviction

c) What angers you most about the price of milk these days? For me it's that the price is too high. The fact that cost does not reflect the true fat content

d) Imagine roads were made of something else, perhaps something soft and not up to the job, that'd be crazy. Right? No, because roads made of putty would encourage more people onto the public transport system

e) Honda make the best adverts. Do you agree? Absolute tosh! Everone knows Shiela's Wheels kicks the most ass!

And the correct answers were...

1) Alan Partridge

2) Holly off Foxestalk

3) Martin O'Neill

4) Ian Ormondroyd

5) Your kit

Fruit War.

a) Which triumphs and why? Tangerine, least gay

b) Which fruit looks in a strong position but eventually makes one cross-alliance too many and engineers it's own downfall? Always the banana, laughably

c) Which fruit do you most resemble and why? Everyone says banana but in reality it is more likely to to be the kumquat

d) Why do the fruits wage war? Why can't they just live in peace? 'The reason is treason' as every fox fule no

e) What is the meaning of it all? 'it all', as every fule kno, is an anagram of the secret airbase in Iraq

More questions.

a) Why are we here? Why why why? Because the taxi hasn't arrived yet

b) When will it all end? About five minutes after the final Big Brother eviction

c) What angers you most about the price of milk these days? For me it's that the price is too high. The fact that cost does not reflect the true fat content

d) Imagine roads were made of something else, perhaps something soft and not up to the job, that'd be crazy. Right? No, because roads made of putty would encourage more people onto the public transport system

e) Honda make the best adverts. Do you agree? Absolute tosh! Everone knows Shiela's Wheels kicks the most ass!

tangerine?? least gay?? you're joking of course? tangerine is clearly the 2nd most gay behind :ph34r: kumquat.chilli's are obviously the least gay :angry:

edit: upon doing the preview post, i noticed you say you look most like a kumquat. i would say you look more like a small clementine :thumbup:

Archived