Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Foxestalk T-Shirt

lol!!

Police say that following the giant pie theft, that suspicions were mounting amongst the gang that it might have been nos 4 and 5 that pulled off the raid! :whistle:

:D

Number 5 mate, you leave number 4 alone!

Okay - might still get one though! :)

How's it going with this anyway Ricey?

These aren't from my site, I don't get money from them.

I just helped Beloved set it up and design the shirts.

There will be more designs from my shop soon, Mr Marshall may even feature ;)

Where do i get one from?

Picture the scene. You're walking down the Walkers with a spring in your step knowing that you are actually one of the 0.00001% of the public that has stumbled across cutting edge fashion.

Your Foxestalk logo glistens in the sun while your Username on the back lets people know you are a fully registered member of Foxestalk and proud of it.

You feel a tap on your back, who could it be you wonder..... It's an old man with false teeth and long grey hair. You toss him a coin but then realise that he's wearing the same T-Shirt as you. As he turns, you read davieg on his back. You are in shock that you are in the company of a true Foxestalk legend and proud to be wearing the same T-shirt as him.

During the game you realise that people are being more polite than usual and showing you greater respect.You return home and place the T-Shirt in the wash, gleefully reminiscing about your great Foxestalk adventure.

Seriously, would anybody be interested in owning one of these beauts? These are good quality T-Shirts. You don't have to have your name printed on your back, or even the web address. I think it's a good idea personally.

ftshirt.jpgftback.jpg

ftshirt.jpgftplainback.jpg

http://www.spreadshirt.net/shop.php?sid=160982

What Cat Burger said.

...which was still total bolox.

Buying one of these shirts is no worse than buying a replica shirt and having a player's name and number printed on the back.

Now that IS sad...

...which was still total bolox.

Buying one of these shirts is no worse than buying a replica shirt and having a player's name and number printed on the back.

Now that IS sad...

That doesn't really bear any relevance to the foxestalk shirt. There's a difference between showing off who your favourite player is, and hitting the streets with a t shirt showing people the face behind the internet alias.

Besides it's mostly children who use player names and numbers. But if you want people coming up to you and saying, 'hello ULTRAFOX' that's fine...I'd rather not.

That doesn't really bear any relevance to the foxestalk shirt. There's a difference between showing off who your favourite player is, and hitting the streets with a t shirt showing people the face behind the internet alias.

Besides it's mostly children who use player names and numbers. But if you want people coming up to you and saying, 'hello ULTRAFOX' that's fine...I'd rather not.

Quite a few people know what each other look like anyway because they've posted their picture on the gallery at some stage (like you and I) - so buying a FoxesTalk T-shirt isn't going to attract much more attention.

I'd rather buy this t-shirt and risk being called a geek (or whatever) and drawing attention to myself, than buy a one year LCFC shirt and being ripped off for the 'privilege'.

I'm going to get one with Nationwider on the back, and lap up the advances from hot chicks keen to get close to me for my wit and wisdom :D

No you can't I'm Nationwider

I'm going to get one with Nationwider on the back, and lap up the advances from hot chicks keen to get close to me for my wit and wisdom :D

I do tend to find that something of a problem. The neverending barrage of cleavage thrust in my face does spoil my view of the game at times.

All NW t-shirtees will be receiving stiff letters from me. On cardboard.

Archived