Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jimbers

Moving the Kop

This may sound like a daft idea but what if we moved the family section to the other side (where the Kop is) and have the Kop next to away fans I recon this may get a more enjoyable atmosphear as when your in the Kop you cant sing 'sit down shut up' (well you can but its not the same)

Perhaps people sit in the family section next to the away fans?

been discussed before mate and it wont happen. if you want a good atmosphere in the KOP sit there and sing what you like when you like. create a good atmosphere in the KOP by yourself, or do you just like going to the footy to annoy and abuse away fans?

Not this again.

Actually.. hang on... does this mean I can start my Levein Out campaign all over again?

Levein Out!

Leave him alone, he's doing a great job!! Just look at the young players he's brought in:- Hamill, Sylla, Gilbert, DeVries. All good players with potential!!! :D

Leave him alone, he's doing a great job!! Just look at the young players he's brought in:- Hamill, Sylla, Gilbert, DeVries. All good players with potential!!! :D

To be fair, he's really sorted the finances out. By making us rubbish.

I could have done that.

Dour, blame-dodging, tricky-trev-releasing tosser.

To be fair, he's really sorted the finances out. By making us rubbish.

I could have done that.

Dour, blame-dodging, tricky-trev-releasing tosser.

Just be selfly smug, and sit back in the glory that WE WANTED HIM OUT FIRST!!! :thumbup::whistle:

been discussed before mate and it wont happen. if you want a good atmosphere in the KOP sit there and sing what you like when you like. create a good atmosphere in the KOP by yourself, or do you just like going to the footy to annoy and abuse away fans?

It's one of the things that makes going to the footy enjoyable and adds to the match day experiance, the fact the atmosphere is so bad is why I don't go at the moment, if you try and sing people just look at you gone out.

Theres more atmosphere down coalville town :huh:lol

If we move it to say Albania, we might win the league.

I agree :thumbup: this is my prediction

Albania 1st soccer league( incorporating leic city) - Tables

Pos. Team

1. Leicester City

2. Dinamo Tirana KS

3. Tirana SK

4. Teuta Durrës

5. Besa Kavajë

6. Partizani Tirana

7. Vllaznia Shkodër

8. Shkumbini Peqin

9. Lushnja KS