Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Prediction League 06-07

theyre both differnent

i like to think of the registering one as the Official prediction league (as it is made by Beloved)

this is merely the Unofficial League lol ( no offence Bertfox, i will be paying just as much attention to this one as the other)

lol this prediction leaue has been ran ever since the forum began i think! Anish started it, but didn't have enough time to continue with it due to other commitments, then City Fan and C-Man took over, but for dfferent reasons they couldn't continue with it either!! I just picked it up and carried on running it!

lol this prediction leaue has been ran ever since the forum began i think! Anish started it, but didn't have enough time to continue with it due to other commitments, then City Fan and C-Man took over, but for dfferent reasons they couldn't continue with it either!! I just picked it up and carried on running it!

Perhaps you should call it the Sep Smith Prediction League

Archived