Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Prediction League 06-07

People from Last year will more or less know the score, but anyway i'm going to go through it all again so people know what the crack is.

You must predict:

The Scoreline:

The First Leicester Scorer:

The First opposition Scorer:

Predictions must be in no later than the kick off time stated at that certain match.

If you predict the correct outcome of the game, you will gain 1 point. i.e if you predict Leicester to win 2-1 but they win 1-0, you will recieve a point.

2 points for the correct scoreline

2 Points for the first Leicester scorer

3 points for the first opposition scorer

If you get all of these correct you will recieve 10 points, gaining 2 bonus points.

Own goals do not count!! (Even if that's what you predict)

If after 15 games into the season you have predicted only 3 games or less, you will be removed from the table, and if you re-enter, you will start on 0 points, and not be entered into the table until you have made 5 predictions.

I will do my very best to update the tables as soon as i get back from the game or sometime on the day/night of the game.

Here we go with the predictions!!

Luton Town 1 - Boyd

Leicester City 2 - Hume

LCFC 1 (Hume)

Luton 0 (n/a)

will each match be a different theread bert?

Now we have our own forum, yes. I've only done the preds in this thread as i didn't know whether a new forum would be made available.

Leicester 1 - Stearman

Luton 1 - Vine

Is this different from the prediction league I joined yesterday with the link and you have to register?

theyre both differnent

i like to think of the registering one as the Official prediction league (as it is made by Beloved)

this is merely the Unofficial League lol ( no offence Bertfox, i will be paying just as much attention to this one as the other)

Archived