Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

The clubs big surprise for all the fans

I thought they looked fantastic, it was like being at an Italian game. Shame the match didn't live up to the flag waving!!!

Prehaps we could be like the italians...Match fixing? :unsure::whistle:

Worth a risk...We carry on the way we do - Not looking good, We match fix take the risk, we get far and if we get caught it was looking good for us anyway...

Worth a risk...We carry on the way we do - Not looking good, We match fix take the risk, we get far and if we get caught it was looking good for us anyway...

we couldn't afford it, the officials would want more than a free Balti pie at half time. :P

On the subject of wasted money I'd like to know how much it cost to have those (7 or 8) very large plants lined up outside the main entrance. Now I don't know if they're there for just one game or permanently either way just what do they do for the club.

I don't think we would have it in us to match fix, not because the people in charge are good people, just the fact that they couldn't organise pish up in a brewary :ph34r:

I don't think we would have it in us to match fix, not because the people in charge are good people, just the fact that they couldn't organise pish up in a brewary :ph34r:

Ahhhh...but maybe, just maybe, we are playing to lose until the odds on us winning anything get really long...then BOOMSHANKA one win clears all of the clubs debts!

There's a conspiracy theory for you :thumbup:

I think the flag thing was a great idea it got everyone going and looked great but the performance on the night cocked the idea right up.

people who though the flag idea was usless what do you want the club to do exept performances to make you happy?

p.s looks great on my beadroom wall as somebody mentioned earlier

I think the flag thing was a great idea it got everyone going and looked great but the performance on the night cocked the idea right up.

people who though the flag idea was usless what do you want the club to do exept performances to make you happy?

Stop wasting money on crackpot ideas, the crowd will turn up and get the atmosphere going when they see something worthwhile on the pitch, flag wont do it..

Flags are also a pain in the arse if someones sat infront of you waving it about.

Stop wasting money on crackpot ideas, the crowd will turn up and get the atmosphere going when they see something worthwhile on the pitch, flag wont do it..

Flags are also a pain in the arse if someones sat infront of you waving it about.

At the end of the day it was something different, and at least the club is trying to build relations with the fans and letting people show they're in it together

I hope you're taking it on Saturday, because I know I am!!! (well me and the missus stole 2, so one's at home one wil come with me to every game!!!) :thumbup:

I think It was a Great Idea and I will be taking mine to the rest of the game "Flying the Blue flag High!".

I mean, like someone said if that cost 20K to ahnd out all of those flags, what would you propose they spend the money on instead? We cant buy anyone for that and still despite this 3/4 of you sat in your seats being boring. Look at our best games of recent years this has been when our fans have actually made some noise.

I thought our fans were pathetic tbh against burnley.

I think It was a Great Idea and I will be taking mine to the rest of the game "Flying the Blue flag High!".

I mean, like someone said if that cost 20K to ahnd out all of those flags, what would you propose they spend the money on instead? We cant buy anyone for that and still despite this 3/4 of you sat in your seats being boring. Look at our best games of recent years this has been when our fans have actually made some noise.

I thought our fans were pathetic tbh against burnley.

Our fans are only human. They aren't gonna bang on all game despite the score, cos they have no faith in the squad! There are teams who always manage to turn it round, and this feeds the fans. It is v difficult to remain upbeat when you are 1-0 down and you haven't score a goal in the season yet!!!

i liked the flags and took mine home and ill take it to the game on saturday.

I liked them too - only because a girl the age of 7 (Leesoh's niece) kept waving it around and restricted my view of the game.

Archived