Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

The clubs big surprise for all the fans

I thought it was a good idea they are practical and can be used for other matches and like Ricey said they did seem to get the fans going more.

I'd say they probably cost between a pound and two pound to make, so that could be £20,000 over 2 games worth. Not a great deal of cash but another indication that this club says we are skint and shows a lack of ambition but then wastes the average persons years salary (I think) on some bastard crap flags that only the under 8's who incidently go for free enjoy.

Pathetic.

I'd say they probably cost between a pound and two pound to make, so that could be £20,000 over 2 games worth. Not a great deal of cash but another indication that this club says we are skint and shows a lack of ambition but then wastes the average persons years salary (I think) on some bastard crap flags that only the under 8's who incidently go for free enjoy.

Pathetic.

didnt it remind you of the good old days at wembley thou flags and all.................

I closed my eyes and thought of the "silence of the rams 1992' when walshy RAMMED one in

how did the club afford to give away all those flags! :o

Exactly what I thought.

Fair enough there plan may have been to create abit of atmosphere but when you have stewards like ours, Flags ain't gonna do an awful lot, Waste of Money really...

Pathetic.

It may have been a waste of money, but it looks alright on my wall :D:thumbup:

Archived