Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
riggyswfc

De Vries

Has De Vries featured for you lot yet this season?

Some rumours on the football phone-in tonight pointing towards a loan deal for him.

I know he gets bucket loads of abuse from you, but I actually wouldn't mind him on a three-month deal until we get the rerst of our attack back.

Some rumours on the football phone-in tonight pointing towards a loan deal for him.

I know he gets bucket loads of abuse from you, but I actually wouldn't mind him on a three-month deal until we get the rerst of our attack back.

Your welcome to take him :thumbup:

No not even been in the squad once, I wouldn't mind seeing him however due to the long balls we've been playing he may give us more success than Hume and Fryatt

Have fun in this division next season because at this rate we won't be there!!

I to be honest hope he dont go as i think we are going to need him.

New season new start and all that.

Hes got it in him but as he shown against spurs and he just needs that confidence boost and fans to lay of him a bit.

He's 6th in the pecking order at the moment. Unlikely to feature really.

...he just needs that confidence boost and fans to lay of him a bit.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry! I think you're right...but seeing how people are steaming into the squad, the management and the board after just two games, MDV has as much chance of support as I have of getting it on with Anna Friel

_40215343_gallery_friel.jpg:wub:

What's with the long ball and MDV, half the reason he looked crap was because we played the long ball to him, he's no more suitable with that type of play than Fryatt & Hume.

PS the other half was becasue he wasn't good enough for this league :P

What's with the long ball and MDV, half the reason he looked crap was because we played the long ball to him, he's no more suitable with that type of play than Fryatt & Hume.

PS the other half was becasue he wasn't good enough for this league :P

See Jonbluefox9, I told you I didn't have a hope in hell with the Friel girl :(:cry:

take him on a free :smile:

2nd top scorer last season!

And left in jan, so must have done something right!

Ok he was never amazing but we need all the help we can get.

At least he can make the ball stick if it put up there to him.

Well if the side keep playing long balls, then we may aswell keep him!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah but he cant head the ball.

So theres no point in him being taller.

He might as well be shorter than Fryatt and Hume.

At least they make an effort to challenge in the air.

Yeah but, he's very 'deceptive', the defenders might think because he's big that he can head the ball and that he can hold the ball up and fear him!!!!! :ph34r:

Agreed, it may only work for the first 5 minutes of a game until the defenders realise he's poo!!!!

Is de vries on loan at dunfermline?????

see team below of bbc website!!

Dunfermline: McKenzie, McCunnie, Bamba, Scott Wilson, Simmons, Mason, McGuire, Woods (Craig Wilson 90), Muirhead (Ross 57), Tod, Burchill (Owen Morrison 66).

Subs Not Used: Devries, Campbell, Phinn, Smith.

Booked: Simmons, Woods.

Goals: Owen Morrison 69.

Rangers: Letizi, Hutton, Rodriguez, Svensson, Smith, Sionko (Burke 59), Hemdani, Clement, Buffel, Prso (Kris Boyd 59), Adam (Martin 71).

Subs Not Used: McGregor, Rae, Sebo, Pierre-Fanfan.

Goals: Buffel 63.

Att: 8,561

Is de vries on loan at dunfermline?????

see team below of bbc website!!

Dunfermline: McKenzie, McCunnie, Bamba, Scott Wilson, Simmons, Mason, McGuire, Woods (Craig Wilson 90), Muirhead (Ross 57), Tod, Burchill (Owen Morrison 66).

Subs Not Used: Devries, Campbell, Phinn, Smith.

Booked: Simmons, Woods.

Goals: Owen Morrison 69.

Rangers: Letizi, Hutton, Rodriguez, Svensson, Smith, Sionko (Burke 59), Hemdani, Clement, Buffel, Prso (Kris Boyd 59), Adam (Martin 71).

Subs Not Used: McGregor, Rae, Sebo, Pierre-Fanfan.

Goals: Buffel 63.

Att: 8,561

Dunfermline Squad: Roddy McKenzie, Scott Wilson, Phil McGuire, Soulemayne Bamba; Calum Woods (Craig Wilson 94); Stephen Simmons, Jamie McCunnie, Gary Mason, Scott Muirhead (Greg Ross 58); Andy Tod ©, Mark Burchill (Owen Morrison 66)

Dunfermline Subs: Dorus de Vries, Nick Phinn, Iain Campbell, Calum Smith

De Vries annoys me if you watched his debut for Hearts he was big, strong and good with the ball. Yet for us he can hold the ball up a bit but misses bucket loads of chances.

He is another one that we will get rid of and will score a hat trick against us next season....

Archived