Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
casabian

A Leicester Anthem

We'll score again,

Don't know how,

Don't know when...

But I know we'll score again some sunny day.

Keep smilin through,

the bad times, we're all blue,

Cos I know we'll score again some sunny day.

now that is a chant worth singing, it might even embarris our players enough that they stop trying to walk the ball into the net and actually shoot

wrong we still sing it in the kop, i often get it started (atleast try to)

When he says sing I think He means more than two or three people :P I sit on the Back Row and the support is awfull theres about 15 of us including BertFox. Everyone that sits in the kop, one question, WHY DONT YOU JOIN IN? :mad:

When he says sing I think He means more than two or three people :P I sit on the Back Row and the support is awfull theres about 15 of us including BertFox. Everyone that sits in the kop, one question, WHY DONT YOU JOIN IN? :mad:

i did consider moving to the back of the stand at the end of last season, but the lads i sit with do sing and it does spred, half the time u lot join in at some point

i did consider moving to the back of the stand at the end of last season, but the lads i sit with do sing and it does spred, half the time u lot join in at some point

Well at least there are some people that still sing in the Kop apart from us :P :pinch:

Well at least there are some people that still sing in the Kop apart from us :P :pinch:

I join in with the songs everytime im there myself.. even if it is me and about 6 other people around me with everybody else sitting down quietly

Boom Boom Boom Let me hear yer say J-LO

J-LO

Classic!!!

I also love Empire, heard it on R1 the other day. Got a real good atmospheric feel to it...

I think though that once our probs on the pitch are sorted, our spirits will be better suited to singing!!!

No their in L1 (I assume you mean the chavs!!)

No, I mean fans that are good to hang with, get blind/pished, belt out songs and wear their passion on their chest. Where do they stand/sit?

I didn't know what a chav was, so I looked it up in the Urban dictionary:

Male chavs wear clothes and jewellry which come from a market, they have a attitude problem and smoke since the age of 11.

Female chavs wear tight trousers and when they sit down they're thongs show, have fake blonde hair as straight as an ironing board or they have the "croydon face-lift", they lost their virginity at the age of 14, they have a attitide problem and they have really really bad teeth.

Chavs also use stupid words such as "safe" or "mint" or "y'wot?" or "quali'ee" or my favourite "innit" what are they trying to say?, it's like trying to communicate with a dog.

you usually find them in your local bus stop or your local town.

And this quote from chavtowns.co.uk:

There seems to be two types of chav at football matches: The standard white, pale chav aged 10-25 who thinks he is a black rapmaster from da ghetto, and the scrawny male aged 10-20 who thinks he is a category C football hooligan because he once told an opposition supporter to **** off when he was 50 yards away with a segregation fence and a line of police officers between them.

Funny stuff, we call them mall rats here :P But yeah, where do you find the good grog-squad?

No, I mean fans that are good to hang with, get blind/pished, belt out songs and wear their passion on their chest. Where do they stand/sit?

I didn't know what a chav was, so I looked it up in the Urban dictionary:

And this quote from chavtowns.co.uk:

Funny stuff, we call them mall rats here :P But yeah, where do you find the good grog-squad?

Still at Filbert Street.

I dunno about fans singing Kasabian songs, are there any that would translate that well into football songs? :blink:

I thought it was great when they played Club Foot after a Leicester goal - it would be a really good pre-match song and a great Leicester link :thumbup:

To the tune of "oh my darling clemantine"

(build a bonfire for the plebs)

I'm a basterd, I'm a basterd

I'mmmm aaa Basstterrddd yes I am

But I'd rather be a basterd

then a fuking Forest fan.

( dont blame me, nicked it off the sheep shaggers :blush: )

Archived