Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
casabian

A Leicester Anthem

we need an anthem like liverpools youll never walk alone and also better songs for current players

we have shite songs my dads been telling how city fans used to be brilliant at making up songs such as oh ar ricky hill sed oh ar ricky hill n oh tommy wright these days we just seem to sing der der der der n then the players name we need some new songs down the walkers to get the crowd going

any1 got any ideas

we need an anthem like liverpools youll never walk alone and also better songs for current players

we have shite songs my dads been telling how city fans used to be brilliant at making up songs such as oh ar ricky hill sed oh ar ricky hill n oh tommy wright these days we just seem to sing der der der der n then the players name we need some new songs down the walkers to get the crowd going

any1 got any ideas

its not hard to make up songs like that, its just the fact that over the last 5 years players fock off every 10months and we sign another 20players...apart from this year :whistle::yawn:

And we need a song played everytime we score, like Bolton have ' I feel good'.

I reckon we should have a Kasabian song being played when we score, like the new one 'Empire' or ' club foot' to get the crowd going.

We wont be hearing it very often anyway cos we don't score, but when the odd own goal goes flying in then we will need a song.

To the tune of Amarillo, given MON's recent arrival in the West Midlands

'Show me the way to Astonvilla'

im up for that one!

Show me the way to Astonvilla........

too many draws i NEED a thriller...........

with Mark de Vries and Maybury

too many draws I NEED a thriller...........

Well take ..... Mark de Vries and .......Maybury

im up for that one!

too many draws i NEED a thriller...........

with Mark de Vries and Maybury

too many draws I NEED a thriller...........

Well take ..... Mark de Vries and .......Maybury

Brilliant....

Archived