Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Dirty walkers

Anyone else notice the awfull state of the stadium yesterday?

It might just have been L1 but the row I was on last night the seats were thick with dust. It's a good job we don't have to sit down cause I'd have been in a right huff. I reported to a steward but his reply was that any complaints had to be put in writing blah blah blah. I'm just glad me mam didn't go because she'd have had a heart attack.

I don't often feel sorry for the Club, but now I do - complaints that the seats are a bit dusty - now I've heard it all?

As LCFC - Ian said those of us who went to Luton can appreciate what a fabulous stadium we have.

Perhaps the Club would be kind enough to provide a bottle of Mr Sheen and a few dusters on Saturday and you can buff your seat up nice and proper.

hahahaha, how the fook can we have threads that are aimed at getting the stadium turned into a 'fortress' and 'a wall of sound' when we get faggot-threads like this!

a bit of dust?! get a grip mate. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, getting it clean is realistic and achievable.

A wall of sound is fanciful at best.

A fortress....? Wtf? We're sh it!

better than the seats at Luton though

Yeah most of the seats at Luton were covered in mud so I dont know whats been going on at Kenilworth Road in pre-season!!

You can't really expect the club to go round cleaning all 32,500 seats can you? People are saying that the Birch is a waste of money but surley getting in a load of cleaners to dust seats would be a bigger waste?

hahahaha, how the fook can we have threads that are aimed at getting the stadium turned into a 'fortress' and 'a wall of sound' when we get faggot-threads like this!

a bit of dust?! get a grip mate. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind, but I bet Teeno doesn't even have to wash his own clothes. :P

I agree with a dusty walkers ...

The CHAV burberry boys will have to get there mummys to wash there clothes for them as they dont know how to use a washing machine.

I sit in L1 and i am very capable of using a washing machine.

Yeah most of the seats at Luton were covered in mud so I dont know whats been going on at Kenilworth Road in pre-season!!

You can't really expect the club to go round cleaning all 32,500 seats can you? People are saying that the Birch is a waste of money but surley getting in a load of cleaners to dust seats would be a bigger waste?

:blink: Bit excessive

As I said sometime last week after our first game, fair enough slag of the club/players/team for the way we're playing, e.t.c, but people say I moan...when people are moaning about literally anything the club doesn't do, when they do it people still moan, The club, players, team, e.t.c can't do a thing...Literally a thing without being slagged off or moaned at. Fuking hell put up or fuk off!

Should the spiders and dust actaully bother any of us as we SHOULD all be watching the game and supporting our beloved team.
You're obviously not an arachnophobic then. :cry:

Archived