Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
newms

Team for Cov

Early but i'm bored

GK Henderson

RB Kenton

LB Johansson

CB McCarthy

CB Kisnorbo

RM Lowe

LM Tiatto (if injured Porter)

CM Hughes

CM Johnson

ST Hammond

ST Fryatt

Subs: Logan, Stearman, Weslowski, Hume, Porter

stick to a winning formula :thumbup:

Early but i'm bored

GK Henderson

RB Kenton

LB Johansson

CB McCarthy

CB Kisnorbo

RM Lowe

LM Tiatto (if injured Porter)

CM Hughes

CM Johnson

ST Hammond

ST Fryatt

Subs: Logan, Stearman, Weslowski, Hume, Porter

stick to a winning formula :thumbup:

That's Rob's way, so you're probably on the money with that team.

An alternative is for Williams to return to CM and Hughes to go left-side (assuming Tiatto is out and Williams is fit again). But I think Porter replacing Tiatto in a straight swap is still more likely. :thumbup:

Oh and it's just Low - there's no e ;)

Other than Hume for Hammond! other than that keep it the same!

yeah,i agree hume more of a goalscorer and i think cov will be a tough challenge so i think hume should play and williams if he is fit.

Can't really fault that team. I expect Hume to start though, and Williams to return to the bench if he's passed fit.

No I think Elvis will.

Hume cant get the understanding that if he's left out and then comes on and scores, he's back in. He needs to learn that there is competition for his place.

No I think Elvis will.

Hume cant get the understanding that if he's left out and then comes on and scores, he's back in. He needs to learn that there is competition for his place.

He came on gave a solid performance and scored a goal, what else can he do? this is without mentioning he is a much better footballer.

He came on gave a solid performance and scored a goal, what else can he do? this is without mentioning he is a much better footballer.

Your exactly right but I just dont think Kelly will be won over that quickly by a good - very good 10 minutes where Elvis Hammond gave a very hard working 80 minutes and had to be brought off because he was so knackered.

Your exactly right but I just dont think Kelly will be won over that quickly by a good - very good 10 minutes where Elvis Hammond gave a very hard working 80 minutes and had to be brought off because he was so knackered.

Well if thats enough to keep him in the team I will be amazed, because he adds nothing to the team apart from blind pace.

The Hammond-Fryatt pairing on Saturday was much more effective than the Hume-Fryatt one had been in the previous two games.

Pace will often unsettle defences at this level and Elvis running at Matt Heath will have the SBS bricking it.. :cool:

As long as everyone's fit, I wouldn't change any of Saturday's side. Stearman and Williams were hardly missed.

The Hammond-Fryatt pairing on Saturday was much more effective than the Hume-Fryatt one had been in the previous two games.

Pace will often unsettle defences at this level and Elvis running at Matt Heath will have the SBS bricking it.. :cool:

As long as everyone's fit, I wouldn't change any of Saturday's side. Stearman and Williams were hardly missed.

Wasn't that mainly down to the way the other 9 Leicester players were playing though? No way near as many long balls and alot more sweeping passes in to space for the strikers to run on to. Something Hume thrives on.

Slow as Matt Heath may be, slow is not a word I would use to describe Elliott Ward. If your Micky Adams you stick Elliot Ward on Hammond and Matt Heath on Fryatt. Job done.

I hope Kenton, Low and Hughes start again... Kelly sort of made a point during the post-match conference to say that the changes were just for the Ipswich game.

Whether he wanted to leave it open to play the others again, or didn't want to let the benched players for that game worry that people might 'expect' the changes to continue, who knows.

I'd just hope we get the similar comfortable team this weekend, cos it's gonna be tough.

I hope Kenton, Low and Hughes start again... Kelly sort of made a point during the post-match conference to say that the changes were just for the Ipswich game.

Whether he wanted to leave it open to play the others again, or didn't want to let the benched players for that game worry that people might 'expect' the changes to continue, who knows.

I'd just hope we get the similar comfortable team this weekend, cos it's gonna be tough.

Kelly might feel the need to become over cautious again and field 6 defenders again.

Henderson

Kenton

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Nissa

Low

Johnson

Hughes

Tiatto

Fryatt

Hume

Subs: Weso, Porter, Logan, Hammond/O'Grady, Stearman

Hughes is far too lightweight to play in the middle, I'd prefer Williams or Weso in there. But we'll go with the same team, only change will probably be up front and Kelly better make it. Elvis' pace may be useful against Matt Heath :whistle:, but I'd rather him be brought on if needed in the last 10/20 minutes where Adam's teams collapse.

Why do people want Hughes on the left??

I'd just leave Tiatto out there.. He had an excellent first half on Saturday and only went off cos he got injured.. Leave Tiatto there and use Porter if we need a different option later in the game :thumbup:

I'd just leave Tiatto out there.. He had an excellent first half on Saturday and only went off cos he got injured.. Leave Tiatto there and use Porter if we need a different option later in the game :thumbup:

That's why people have put Hughes there because Tiattio might be injured.

Hughes doesn't really do much out on the left though.. Be better off trying Porter from the start if Tiatto is injured.. Failing that, play 4-3-1-2 with Low, Johnson and Williams across the middle and Hume just infront of them

That's my point, if Tiatto is injured why put Hughes on the left!!??? No-sense whatso ever... (to me anyways!!)

Archived