Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Prefered Centre Mid pairing

Centre Mid  

99 members have voted

1. 1. ????

• Williams - Johnson
    • Williams - Weso
    • Williams - Hughes
    • Hughes - Johnson
    • Hughes - Weso
    • Johnson - Weso
    • Other

i put weso and johnson obviously only a saw a lil bit of them together last night, but they are both players how get stuck in!

however i would like to see weso and hughes together with hughes now starting to find himself i reckon it could work well together

I dont believe for one moment hughes or williams are even equall to johnson. Neither have more pace, more knowledge, more ball control etc etc.

Alongside weso, johnson will be able to play HIS game more, than trying to cover for the other chickens.

Johnson play his game! he's been given the position so far but appears lazy in a game. doesn't seem to have an enthusiasm to win like Hughes has since he's back in CM. Def Hughes n Weso is the partnership.

interesting Williams - Weso is 2nd. It shows not many people have faith on johnson and quite right, almost every pass he does is overhit.

i think its more that we had weso williams last year and it worked

Johnson and Williams for me in a diamond midfield four. With Johnson holding and Williams attacking I think we will have a good balance.

Williams?! he is so over rated. he would struggle to get back in the forest team. can never understand why people like him so much. weso and AJ in the middle. That is a good pairing!

I don't know so much. I wouldn't think that RK is in favour of changing his formation that much. If he was prepared to do so, he'd have done that a few times in pre-season. Instead, he chose to stick at 4-4-2, a formation the players know and feel comfortable with

Can't believe Johnsons so unpopular I've been quite impressed with hi and I'd defenatly start him atm :ph34r:

its not that I dont rate him its that Hughes has impressed me more, everyone is familiar with Weso's talent and I think they'd make a good combination

Archived