Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wils

Fans call the tune

So tell me, What would make YOU sing and join in the chants? :unsure:

Certainly not some shite band led by an 80 year old freeloader who has the hump because he was rightly removed from his ridiculous pre match 'slot'.

Basically, once again we are being told when to sing and what song to sing.

Voted no in some vain attempt stop the farse that is LCFC stooping any lower.

I dunno where this is going to end I really don't, rubbish slogans, shit flags, crap football, and now according to Ultra I have to make a 35 mile round trip on a Thursday night in order to Stop the idoits at LCFC thinking up more daft ideas (i.e bands) and also to have a say about it after.

I think not.

Voted no in some vain attempt stop the farse that is LCFC stooping any lower.

I dunno where this is going to end I really don't, rubbish slogans, shit flags, crap football, and now according to Ultra I have to make a 35 mile round trip on a Thursday night in order to Stop the idoits at LCFC thinking up more daft ideas (i.e bands) and also to have a say about it after.

I think not.

:rolleyes:

What do you want them to do ffs sake YOU are the reason they do this, because YOu wont sing and get behind your team

:angry::mad:

Did you even read the article?

The people there WANTED to have a band ("An overwhelming majority") so they have asked the fans, how is that a "ytter waste of time"????

Oh FFS can you even think for yourself?

I amnot even going to bother with you, when your bollox drop and you formulate your own opinion then come back and we'll have this discussion.

Jesus H. Christ

Certainly not some shite band led by an 80 year old freeloader who has the hump because he was rightly removed from his ridiculous pre match 'slot'.

Basically, once again we are being told when to sing and what song to sing.

You still didnt answer my question

:rolleyes:

What do you want them to do ffs sake YOU are the reason they do this, because YOu wont sing and get behind your team

:angry::mad:

For a start off I do. Thanks very much.

And I want them to do their jobs and find ways of improving the more important aspects of the offield bussiness RE LCFC.

The lack of atmoshpere is just as much down low attendances and a crap standerd of play more then anything else, oh and the plastic walkers bowl. Not really down to the fans.

I dont fancy sitting in my seat having to sing along with whatever song Henry the fuk wit decideds to play next. If the band was any where near my seat it would probabley drive me to leave.

This is all without mentioning the fact that Henry is a fuking awful musician.

It's just a quick and cheap marketting ploy to me. I for one couldn't give a rats arse whether there was a band playing before the game etc, I more concerned with what goes on the pitch, and team matters and to a less extent ticket prices etc!!!!!!

Its going to be there and playing for the full 90 minutes Singh, in the South/East stand wing.

Why?

if you really love this club then a ruddy band shouldnt change it :rolleyes:

It does if it's going to threaten my health and safety. :angry:

Why can't they put it in the North Stand? That area needs an improvement in atmosphere more than the Kop does!

Why can't they put it in the North Stand? That area needs an improvement in atmosphere more than the Kop does!

Or stick the band behind the players bench, or in the prawn sandwhiches area, and see if they like it.

There is no Atmosphere in the North Stand! :P

THey did say you could re-locate, but you wouldnt want to do that would you

Only 10 years after Sheffield Wednesday, how original, if this is in response to that old sponger Henry at the fans meeting then we are furhter in the mire than I ever thought possible. Yet more freebies to hangers on and wannabes.

If that happens then I won't be back, they won't get a penny from me in the future.

It'll be like watching England and that f'cking stupid band they have. The best way to get an atmosphere is let the fans create it, by standing together and stewarding it with common sense.

Thank Jesus for the voice of reason (bar the never coming back) as well as from Surreal Madrid and others. I hate the stupid Sheffield Wednesday band and hate it even more when they pull on their England tops to become the England Supporters band or whatever it's called.

It's an embarrassment. :mad:

Hearing that stupid trumpet and drum in the background of every England match makes me cringe. It doesn't add to the atmosphere, it justs sounds like some stupid school orchestra gone wrong, trying to be cool. Think back to the chants of "Come on England" to the sound of that stupid trumpet to understand what I mean.

Barton, please attack the drum and shove the trumpet up the person's behind. You'll create a proper cheer in the ground :thumbup::thumbup:

Alright Barton, I have my own opinion. My own opinion is that you're a whiney, bitching, little forum-troll who gets his kicks by moaning on an internet forum. It is my opinion that the majority of forum posters could state the sky to be blue and you'd make some contradictory, pedantic rebuttle about reflections off the sea just to make your own little internet penis feel bigger.

How can you expect young lads like, say, Richard Stearman to come out and feel inspired and amazed at the prospect of playing infront of his beloved home-town crowd when all they can muster is the odd pissed chav in L1 yelling "C'mon Leicester, c'mon Leicester" when we get a corner?

If having some attention seeking cúnt with a trumpet inspires a few more people to sing then that's fine with me. Sure, there'll always be some miserable twat to have a moan and you're welcome to be that person - just don't expect me to take you even slightly seriously. You're just the forum arsehole - and I commend everyone else's optimism.

Feel free to laugh at any spelling, punctuation or grammar errors to make any reply, I doubt you've got much else.

I'd prefere it to Henrys wailing.

I coudln't put up with his toot for 90 minutes!!!

Seriously, you are kiddin though..........we would be a laughing stock, can you imagine a band playing and were for example losing 3 -0 at home and the away fans chanting with the band, that would just get my tits up!!!! :angry:

Alright Barton, I have my own opinion. My own opinion is that you're a whiney, bitching, little forum-troll who gets his kicks by moaning on an internet forum. It is my opinion that the majority of forum posters could state the sky to be blue and you'd make some contradictory, pedantic rebuttle about reflections off the sea just to make your own little internet penis feel bigger.

How can you expect young lads like, say, Richard Stearman to come out and feel inspired and amazed at the prospect of playing infront of his beloved home-town crowd when all they can muster is the odd pissed chav in L1 yelling "C'mon Leicester, c'mon Leicester" when we get a corner?

If having some attention seeking cúnt with a trumpet inspires a few more people to sing then that's fine with me. Sure, there'll always be some miserable twat to have a moan and you're welcome to be that person - just don't expect me to take you even slightly seriously. You're just the forum arsehole - and I commend everyone else's optimism.

Feel free to laugh at any spelling, punctuation or grammar errors to make any reply, I doubt you've got much else.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH!!!

Is that Welsh? :D

This idea should only go into implementation if it gets around 90% approval. No-one is going to start going to games because they have a band. No-one is going to refuse to go anymore if we don't have a band. A hell of a lot of people will refuse to go if the band comes in.

I do sort of have to agree with you on that although im up for it :P

I've been to grounds and a couple of lads have had a trumpet or two and a drum. It's hardly some shocking, new revolation of an idea. It's just a bit of racket - it's not like they're going to play solidly for 90 minutes, is it?

Edit:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH!!!

Is that Welsh?

Aye. I believe it means "a whale's vagina".

:thumbup:

Jealously is a terrible thing.

How can you expect young lads like, say, Richard Stearman to come out and feel inspired and amazed at the prospect of playing infront of his beloved home-town crowd when all they can muster is the odd pissed chav in L1 yelling "C'mon Leicester, c'mon Leicester" when we get a corner? [/quote}

I can't speak for Barton but as an F1 season-ticket holder I resent your ill-disguised dig at the Kop. :angry:

If/when events on the field inspire them, they will respond. I'd prefer it to be the other way round but that's how modern fans are, even at top clubs.. :(

If having some attention seeking **** with a trumpet inspires a few more people to sing then that's fine with me.

Didn't happen before when Henry was playing, did it? So why should it be different now, especially if he brings his equally inept mates with him?

Archived