Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wils

Fans call the tune

That's all Cov did and it was quite effective!

Yeah but there stadium is strengthened for concerts, in our stadium if "thousands of people are dancing listening to loud music the stadium is not structurally safe" as I read in the murcury (Something along those lines anyway) so banging the plastic hoarding is probably rule breaking due to that reason :rolleyes:

Yes and he's making a hash of it now and I don't think he's worth his 100k salary or he's big Prem bonus.

I know people have differnt opinions to me where have I stated I otherwise.

I don't care how long you've suppourted the club for you talk rubbish on near enough every thread you post in.

Well if you like them go on watch the riders....... I like football.

If your nephew likes his/her flag so much I hope he/she keeps it for the whole season ( which of course wont happen ) that may prove to me they weren't a total waste of reasources.

If you think I would change my Avatar because you don't like it your even more of a numb skull then I first thought.

I get behind the club just fine thank you Sosban, I just don't want Henry playing that basted horn all the way through game it was bad enough for 20 seconds at the start.

What , how many nephews are female ? :S

Yeah but there stadium is strengthened for concerts, in our stadium if "thousands of people are dancing listening to loud music the stadium is not structurally safe" as I read in the murcury (Something along those lines anyway) so banging the plastic hoarding is probably rule breaking due to that reason :rolleyes:

Aye they put Stickers up to "the fan" asking us not to bang else it will cause structural damage!

They got taken off within a few seconds

Archived