Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluefoxtim

No PES 6 or FIFA 07 for PS3

http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/xbox360/game/...310114456640079

Microsoft has won a stunning 12 month exclusive for next-generation Pro Evolution Soccer and FIFA games, effectively meaning that Xbox 360 will be the only console where you can play the souped-up versions of both PES 6 and FIFA 07. It's unlikely that Konami or EA would publish a year-old game on PS3 or Wii when the exclusive runs out, so it's possible that neither game will reach either console.

Current-gen releases will be unaffected, and our recent play-test actually revealed that 360 PES 6 isn't much enhanced over the PS2 version. But it's a historic precedent that could seriously damage Sony's appeal if Microsoft is allowed to repeat the trick next year. Of course, unlike Microsoft's machines, PS3 is backwards compatible - so you'll still be able to play PES 6, although not the next-gen version.

:mad::mad::mad:

:cheers:

:thumbup: :mrgreen: :appl: :thumbsup: :dance::bounce::banana: :w00t: :teehee:

I can't honestly can't bealive that! lol 450 quid new and pro evo why would any buy a PS3.

Why's this your reaction?? And why did Sheephead say it'd be handy for you??

Just curious....

PES6 and Fifa 07 are to be released before the launch of PS3 anyway, so it's no suprise that they won't feature on PS3 until PES7/FIFA 08.

Can you hear that???

It's the sound of a someone clutching at straws!!! :thumbup::P:whistle:

No I haven't had the time to resume the battle I started with my Wireless router about a month ago yet. Hopefully one day soon :D

haha it was the biggest game ever with my belkin, soon as i swapped to BT though it's worked after a 2 minute router search and no problems :)

No I haven't had the time to resume the battle I started with my Wireless router about a month ago yet. Hopefully one day soon :D

A battle till death!!!

I have killed 2 already, luckily the one I have now (belkin pre-n)has been subdued into submission and is willing to co-operate!!!!! :D

Can you hear that???

It's the sound of a someone clutching at straws!!! :thumbup::P:whistle:

I'm no PS3 fanboy, I was a PS2 supporter but I'm slowly leaning towards Microsoft now.

When I get enough money I'll no doubt opt for an XBOX 360.

I'm no PS3 fanboy, I was a PS2 supporter but I'm slowly leaning towards Microsoft now.

When I get enough money I'll no doubt opt for an XBOX 360.

I would say Ninty's the way to go... But if you want PES then it's not there either... :cry:

Archived