Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mort

West Brom Match Thread

Do we need such depressing news before matchday?. :whistle::(:(:(

You never know Porter might get a start and we might have a mediocre, rather than sh*te, keeper in goal with the retention of Hendo, thier was talk that Porter might get a start tommorow... somthing to look forward to? surley :smile:

Way to early to start the match thread. The first post should be the teams. ;):thumbup:

Sorry... a dull evening (Simpsons just finished), couldnt be arsed to go out and last time i had an evening like this i threw up the Ipswich thread, so with any luck it might have the same outcome :thumbup::blush:

Team News

No return for Tiatto, the game has come too soon for him, so Porter continues to deputise on the left.

Henderson

Stearman, McCarthy, Kisnorbo, Kenton

Low, Hughes, Wesolowski, Porter

O'Grady, Hume.

:blink::blush::doh:

Incorrect. The team IS:

Henderson

Kenton, Paddy K, Paddy Mac, Johansson

Porter, Johnson, Hughes, Tiatto

O'Grady, Fryatt

Incorrect. The team IS:

Henderson

Kenton, Paddy K, Paddy Mac, Johansson

Porter, Johnson, Hughes, Tiatto

O'Grady, Fryatt

Also incorrect.

As bignev says, Porter's on the wrong wing, and Tiatto's not certain for selection, he's not had much training in two weeks, only a couple of sessions apparently.

Your back four might be right, but your middle four might be quite a way off. :thumbup:

Also incorrect.

As bignev says, Porter's on the wrong wing, and Tiatto's not certain for selection, he's not had much training in two weeks, only a couple of sessions apparently.

Your back four might be right, but your middle four might be quite a way off. :thumbup:

I'd have thought it was the same team that beat Southend to be honest.

Henderson

Kenton McCarthy Kisnorbo Johanson

Low Hughes Johnson Porter

O'Grady Fryatt

Also incorrect.

Sorry, you're right about the midfield. But what can i say, i was pissed. Bibs in training is the give away :whistle:

The midfield is:

Low, Hughes, Johnson, Porter :thumbup:

The rest of my team is correct though.

Archived