Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
zoomzoom55

Sunderland v City

No doubt we'll make it it 6/8 games without a goal.

We should go all out attack and have one thing in mind, score a goal. We're going to lose anyway if we stick to the same again.

Then its colchester at home....banana skin and then birmingham away - they will trounce us!!

i think we NEED to get a hammering up there to wake a few people up, maybe even make kelly fear for his job to the point he stops being everyones best mate and starts acting like a manager

Absolutely spot on!! Including the shambles that masquerades as a Board of Directors.

i think we NEED to get a hammering up there to wake a few people up, maybe even make kelly fear for his job to the point he stops being everyones best mate and starts acting like a manager

I think you have just hit the nail on the head, One of the reasons MON was successful was that he was the ‘BOSS’ and while the players respected him enormously they where also too some degree a bit “scared†of him as well. He made it clear from the off it’s my way or else.

I’m willing to cut RK some flack at the moment as he is still relatively new and inexperienced as a manager but he must learn from his mistakes, something at the moment he is not doing, also he must toughen up as well. He’s the ‘BOSS’ now and not a coach anymore, yes the adjustment can’t be easy, but easy or not it’s something he just has to do or we are going to be in big trouble

He got subbed on 43 mins tonight, strange minute indicating to me he went off injured (with any luck).

He did go off injured as did Steve Elliott who came on for Connolly. Also Whitehead was taken off on a stretcher towards the end. Mind now we've actually got a decent sized squad it might not be too bad for us.

Just dont think about the Sunderland game... before the "Keane" moment I was optimistic that with pace on the wings we'd "have them where we wanted them", now I'm just not thinking about it... I had hopes that this season would be "ok" (no great hopes for a high finish, just didnt expect relegation to be an issue this season) i was looking forward to getting to a few games when i got the chance... but whats the piont in going to dull, disapionting showings like we've had so far... that said I'll still be there for Colchester :(

Archived