Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
lookwhaticando

Birmingham Match Thread

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just not a real Fox. :whistle:

well normally id stay till the end but well no improvements no change in performance same old every week, and were playing the most boring football iv heard since i started listening to football! its pathetic it really is, its the first time iv said it so far but RK is to negative unless he bucks up his ideas maybe its time for RK out

Posted

So a midfield of Porter, Hughes, Williams & Low is expected to rescue the game. :rolleyes:

Two fairies in the middle. :yesyes::nono:

Posted

So a midfield of Porter, Hughes, Williams & Low is expected to rescue the game. :rolleyes:

Two fairies in the middle. :yesyes::nono:

There were two fairies in it to begin with... and we didn't have the right options available to change that fact.

Could have moved Porter to the wing and Tiatto to the middle, but Tiatto was struggling I'd heard...

Posted

Leic are looking as if they are losing steam :unsure::whistle::(

The blues are dominating the game

Psychologically everyone's down. The defenders are down cos they've worked so hard and been cracked under the sort of pressure which would breach a dam. The strikers are down because they've run themselves into cul-de-sacs with no support and the new attackers are down because they've been asked to save a game rather than win a game.

Had we tried to take the initiative when they were nervy and likely to be under pressure from the crowd then an early goal for us would have lifted us and made them start getting ratty.

Posted

Such negative attitude from the players themselves... :(

[Just as Thrac said!!!]

I think Thracian and I are on the same wavelength ...

Posted

You'd prefer Johnson stayed on?

Not really and although I've never rated Tiatto I'd have preferred him to Hughes.

Posted

Such negative attitude from the players themselves... :(

They've had weeks of such tactics.

Psychologically the big chance now will be if Birmingham decide to settle for three points and if Leicester really push for it we might pinch one.

Not likely though with potentially our seventh zero from 10 Championship matches.

Gibson seemed to say we've got money.... what money is that?.

Posted

hold on, why aren't you lot at the game?

I would be but I play on saturdays and my match was called off.

Cos this way I don't have to look at it and it doesn't cost me fifty quid. I don't feel any affinity towards this bunch any more but am foolishly putting my money towards the Palace, Villa and Stoke games (and possibly getting talked into going QPR).

Posted

hold on, why aren't you lot at the game?

I would be but I play on saturdays and my match was called off.

I've been working but there's only so mucha bloke can stand and after hearing the team I'm bloody glad I saved my money.

Posted

hold on, why aren't you lot at the game?

I would be but I play on saturdays and my match was called off.

[/quote/]

same mate same, all this crap weather makes life so dull, well actually the team has collapsed we only just had enough players then one dropped out now we have no games! cus of that selfish tw*t. So thats why im here, and i only just heard that plus as a college student i dont have enough money to go! :(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...