Fez of Mahrez Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Even from whatI've heard he's been involved in alot more than Hughes ever was. And suddenly a few others are playing some football. Oh come off it! Literally just before we scored Barber said he had done absolutely nothing!!!
Jimmy Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Even from whatI've heard he's been involved in alot more than Hughes ever was. And suddenly a few others are playing some football. well to be fair he only needs to win a tackle to do better then hughes
Finnegan Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Leicester! Leicester! Leiceeeeeeeeester! Leicester! Leicester, Leicester, Leicester!
Thracian Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 How important could that goal be come the end of the season?
DanTheFoxBhoy Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Not bad, not bad... Low and Hammond, unlikely partners in crime
Bluefoxtim Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 that will do. good result i guess BUT we still only got got 1 point from hull and colchester so we need to pick up points elsewhere
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 I don't care what you lot think, I'm quite pleased with the result. Especially pleased for Hammond.
Bluefoxtim Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 How important could that goal be come the end of the season? You could say that about every goal scored, every chance missed! :pinch:
Finnegan Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 I have to say... I'm actually quite happy with that. At the start of the season, back when Barton Fox was telling us the world would end and great Cthulu had doomed the club or some other bollocks, Birmingham away would never have been a game even I, super optimist, wouldn't have argued with him we'd get a point from. Thumb up, really. Nice one Elvis.
cisono Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Not bad, not bad... Low and Hammond, unlikely partners in crime and good crime too, if such oxymoron exists!!!
Foxhateram Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 I don't care what you lot think, I'm quite pleased with the result. Especially pleased for Hammond. good point, man im glad i didnt do what i said was going to do and leave. nice to have something to shout abut, and surely that should secure a start for hammond he did well under a large amount of preassure he must start VS southampton!
Wycombe Fox Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 19th place - just above dirty Leeds! Better than it might have been at 0-1.
DanTheFoxBhoy Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 and good crime too, if such oxymoron exists!!! Haha, Robin Hood? He was kicking Nottingham arse too while he was at it
Thracian Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 You could say that about every goal scored, every chance missed! :pinch: Is that a challenge?
Frenzied Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Cos this way I don't have to look at it and it doesn't cost me fifty quid. I don't feel any affinity towards this bunch any more but am foolishly putting my money towards the Palace, Villa and Stoke games (and possibly getting talked into going QPR). Fair play. Couldn't be arsed to mention the thing about people not living in Leicester. But hey 1-1 - decent result.
DanTheFoxBhoy Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Geez I'm happy. I want to... I dunno, celebrate in some fashion
Leicfox Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Good/lucky result, but lets not forget we wud of got battered if not for Logan.
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 I'd be tempted to start 3 strikers, and have Dodds/Low on the bench - O'Grady and Hammond up front with Hume on the right wing. Williams and Weso in central midfield, with Porter continuing the good work on the left. The back four should be left alone, they've collectively done little wrong - McAuley's proving his worth, and deserves to continue his run. God knows what we should do when Kisnorbo's ban is lifted.
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 Haha, Robin Hood? He was kicking Nottingham arse too while he was at it Was thinking Robin Hood myself.
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 Good/lucky result, but lets not forget we wud of got battered if not for Logan. All the more reason to keep him in goal - he's proving himself to be a class keeper in the few games he's had. Keep up the good work Logan.
davieG Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 I'd be tempted to start 3 strikers, and have Dodds/Low on the bench - O'Grady and Hammond up front with Hume on the right wing.Williams and Weso in central midfield, with Porter continuing the good work on the left. The back four should be left alone, they've collectively done little wrong - McAuley's proving his worth, and deserves to continue his run. God knows what we should do when Kisnorbo's ban is lifted. McCarthy will be out by then
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.