Thracian Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Porter flashes chance across goal - so close to the winner.
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 I have a slightly pleased feeling Just had sex?
cisono Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Nice . I am feeling that pleased feeling myself
Thracian Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 LEVI! You little willy puller! There's more happened for Leicester since he and Hammond came on than for the entire match previously.
Jimmy Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 There's more happened for Leicester since he and Hammond came on than for the entire match previously. not that levi has been involved in any of it
Bluefoxtim Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Fook sake. we want 10 mins injury time now
Finnegan Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Yes, yes. But I was jumping about my bedroom there, thought he was going to score. I love the little bugger, and his MC Hammer shorts.
Fez of Mahrez Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Barber we lost to West Brom you twat.
Magictv Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Yes, yes. But I was jumping about my bedroom there, thought he was going to score. I love the little bugger, and his MC Hammer shorts. Classic
DanTheFoxBhoy Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Motherwell 5 - 0 Kilmarnock... that's a bit of an upset, especially since Motherwell are propping up the SPL table
Thracian Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 not that levi has been involved in any of it Even from whatI've heard he's been involved in alot more than Hughes ever was. And suddenly a few others are playing some football.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.