Fez of Mahrez Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 It's a fair point being able to bring Forssell and Jerome off the bench. Jerome scored twice as many goals last season as Elvis has in his whole career didn't he?
Magictv Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 OK, I'm not at the game because.... 1. It costs too much. 2. We are crap. 3. We are dour. 4. We are a waste of money. 5. If I could afford it I wouldn't want to spend the money on this crap. 6. I'm clearly not a real fan.
1884 Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 OK, I'm not at the game because.... 1. It costs too much. 2. We are crap. 3. We are dour. 4. We are a waste of money. 5. If I could afford it I wouldn't want to spend the money on this crap. 6. I'm clearly not a real fan. 7. You are spending to much time in somewhere fun
Thracian Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Free kick from 30-yards. Come on Levi. Williams takes control. Wasted. Levi - tell em all to f..k off!.
cisono Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 OK, I'm not at the game because.... 1. It costs too much. 2. We are crap. 3. We are dour. 4. We are a waste of money. 5. If I could afford it I wouldn't want to spend the money on this crap. 6. I'm clearly not a real fan. Well, that is sad but understandable, I am afraid!
Craig Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! 1 -1
1884 Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! 1 -1 COME ON!!!
DanTheFoxBhoy Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 BOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :D
Frenzied Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 I've been working but there's only so mucha bloke can stand and after hearing the team I'm bloody glad I saved my money. Thrac. You know what I'd be probably tearing my hair out if I was going every week. Fortunately I have the luxury of not being at the Walkers, so disregard my last comment. Get in elvis
Thracian Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Hammond's the man. The guy they didn't want. Well done kid. Good job some of us have faith in you. Low the supplier.
The People's Hero Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 They were actually laughing about this on SSN. Classic Leicester.
DanTheFoxBhoy Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Josh Low you big red fire engine, I knew my faith in you was not misplaced
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2006 Author Posted 30 September 2006 Hammond's the man. The guy they didn't want. Well done kid. Good job some of us have faith in you. Low the supplier. I've always liked the lad, but never considered him a great goalscorer... his pace is often useful, and I'm glad he's got himself a few goals this season. Keep it up Elvis.
Wycombe Fox Posted 30 September 2006 Posted 30 September 2006 Elvis has NOT left the building!!! :w00t:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.