Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
inside man

u18`s v watford 11 0`clock kick off belvoir drive

i for one will be ther anyone else? unfortunatly i missed the villa game but have seen all the previous home games and have been really impressed. after watching the youth teams for many years now this team looks the best by far and that says alot seeing as (weso, stearman, o`grady, logan,sheehan,porter) are all graduates. anyone else be there, ur`ll be in for a treat if you do

i for one will be ther anyone else? unfortunatly i missed the villa game but have seen all the previous home games and have been really impressed. after watching the youth teams for many years now this team looks the best by far and that says alot seeing as (weso, stearman, o`grady, logan,sheehan,porter) are all graduates. anyone else be there, ur`ll be in for a treat if you do

If the weather is ok I may make a trip down, see what all the bloody fuss is about. ;)

Unfortunately, my camcorder has stopped working (read: it won't recharge). Pity! :(

:o We know what you do for fun, now!

You go around filming 18 year olds. :ph34r: :laugh: :thumbup:

---------------

All we need to know in any match report is:

How many goals did Gradel create/score? (Assuming he doesn't get called up to the first team.)

How many vital interceptions did Mattock make, and how many opposition players did he take on and beat? ^_^

How's the rest of the back four - Maguna, Smedley et al...

:thumbup:

Where's Babylon's report. There was enough to talk about. Absolutely cracking match. Could have finished 15-5. Watford equalised with the last kick, netting two goals in the last 8 minutes.

And we have got a left-back. Joe Mattock is a gem. Played with tight hamstrings today and apart from being totally spent by the end was immense. Spent as much time in the attacking half as the defensive one. Can tackle, support, dribble, cross. And only 16 apparently. A real prospect.

If I were a betting man I'd say Sheehan has no chance. And that's not just my opinion.

Another guy I spoke to - and I've never met anyone who's view on football so mirrored my own - reckons he's already better than Sheehan and I agree.

In fact, he gave one of the best performances I've ever seen from an injured player.

Odibhambo netted again and Max Gradel not only netted a cracker for what should have been the winner but he worked his socks off and caused all sorts of trouble.

Andy King and Odihambo both might have had hat-tricks, Joe Magunda scored the first goal I've ever seen him score (and was he happy), Billy McKay should have had one or two but altogether it was non-stop entertainment and, make no mistake, although outclassed in other areas, Watford were dangerous in attack particularly their England youth International number 12 who netted twice.

Archived