Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFoxBhoy

When will City get some more air time?

Most of the Championship games on Sky are the Friday nighters, with a few Sunday games and a couple of Mondays.

Looking at our fixtures we probably won't get any more air time, if at all, until April's Monday 9th game against Plymouth.

We'd have to compete with EPL games for Jan 1st against Sunderland so that's not likely to happen either.

We could have a small chance on Fox Sports. If we ever play on Friday it'll be on Fox Sports the next day, so it's sadly not live. :mad:

Fox are doing Championship games Live now that they have Fox Sports 3.

Problem for us is Fox Sports rip the games from Sky... I haven't seen an exception so far! So if it ain't on Sky...

I'd say at the moment the last thing we need is to be seen on telly. :(

I agree. We have don't seem to do well on telly (with a few obvious exceptions of course!). I remember as a lad, hearing the collective groans as we saw the big BBC wagon parked at Filbo.

I agree. We have don't seem to do well on telly (with a few obvious exceptions of course!). I remember as a lad, hearing the collective groans as we saw the big BBC wagon parked at Filbo.

We don't seem to do well anywhere atm lol!! But I'd have to say that being seen on telly in our current state would most definitely put off any interest anyone has in us (should this be in my favourite thread ever - the MM one?!?), and it'd make us

nearly as embarassing as Nottingham Forest :o :pinch:

As much as I'd love to see Leicester on the tele here in Australia, our recent performances wouldn't warrent Sky coming near us to telecast a game with a 10 foot pole.. as much as I'd like them too.

We start getting back on track and getting some wins in a row, and I can look forward to Foxes on Aussie TV... now that is one wish I hope to see sooner rather than later... :)

It doesn't mean anything though the results we've had in the past.

I for one would love to see more Leicester coverage, it raises our profile and brings some cash in.

The cash would be an added bonus...if spent wisely...however if all i get to see is a few minutes of highlights each week where we are winning ..well I think we would all settle for that..and optimistically look forward to the playoffs..or maybe a damn good cup run

Perhaps it emphasises, once again, the importance of playing positive football.

Television companies are dependent providing entertainment value and at the moment it is hard to imagine any right-thinking evaluator picking out Leicester for the spotlight.

Spurs last season was an exception and Villa this time has to be one of the great occasions of Leicester City's history.

It struck me today what a wonderful opportunity RK has to extend his own reputation.

He already has the considerable plus to his name of having saved the club from more than possible relegation.

If he can now take on the living legend that is MON, the man the fans would have tomorrow as England boss, and win it'll make it bloody hard to lift my voice above the cacophony of worshipping Kelly fans to further my bid to champion "hard to contain" over "hard to beat".

Biased towards defence? Hard to beat? Kelly could probably get away with fielding a low loader and l0 tanks if he beats Villa.

Perhaps it emphasises, once again, the importance of playing positive football.

Television companies are dependent providing entertainment value and at the moment it is hard to imagine any right-thinking evaluator picking out Leicester for the spotlight.

Spurs last season was an exception and Villa this time has to be one of the great occasions of Leicester City's history.

It struck me today what a wonderful opportunity RK has to extend his own reputation.

He already has the considerable plus to his name of having saved the club from more than possible relegation.

If he can now take on the living legend that is MON, the man the fans would have tomorrow as England boss, and win it'll make it bloody hard to lift my voice above the cacophony of worshipping Kelly fans to further my bid to champion "hard to contain" over "hard to beat".

Biased towards defence? Hard to beat? Kelly could probably get away with fielding a low loader and l0 tanks if he beats Villa.

Beautiful... I can almost smell it :)

Archived