Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

I wouldn't mind if...

Fryatt was sold in January.

To me he is well over rated and doesnt actually add much to the team except for his finishing.

He lacks the pace and power needed for a striker, you would never see Fryatt scoring the wonder goals Hume produced today.

He is good at turning players and is a quality finisher but you rarely see him score from outside the area or beating players with pace.

It maybe because of his lack of form or tiredness but we have shown we can cope without him today. Anyone else agree we should cash in on him soon or possibly wait for him to start showing his worth? ( when hes back to full fitness)

I disagree. This is the first time this season we haven't hoofed at every chance we get, if Fryatt was playing today although he hasn't got as much much pace as Hammond I think he would have been just as effective today.

He's still the best striker at the club.

But it'll be no bad thing if he has to fight his way back into the side once he's fit again.

Hume and Hammond combined well today, the first time they've really done so since the Sheff Utd game last November.

Let's hope they can keep up that form until Fryatt's fit again.

He's still the best striker at the club.

But it'll be no bad thing if he has to fight his way back into the side once he's fit again.

Hume and Hammond combined well today, the first time they've really done so since the Sheff Utd game last November.

Let's hope they can keep up that form until Fryatt's fit again.

I would say Hume is better, and not just because of today, i would have said it anyway. Hence the 'HUME 7' on my back right now doesn't read 'FRYATT 12'

Last Season Fryatt was better, this season Hume has been better.

And if things are going like they are at moment (Fair enough its only one game but still...) Fryatts gonna be on the bench.

Fryatts played well this season but his main job is to score, thats what strikers do and he's not been doing his job, forget all this "he hasn't been given the service" nonsense, the manager tells you how to play, e.t.c, but if an idividual player has a problem with that he either discusses it with the team or tells/ask/descusses it with the manager and they try and compremise/deal with it. IMO Fryatt at the moment is 3rd on our strikers list, I just hope this break and sideline gives him time to think/time to rest and he'll come back and do what he did last season.

But at the moment he is NOT the best striker at the club.

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMME

And if things are going like they are at moment (Fair enough its only one game but still...) Fryatts gonna be on the bench.

Fryatts played well this season but his main job is to score, thats what strikers do and he's not been doing his job, forget all this "he hasn't been given the service" nonsense, the manager tells you how to play, e.t.c, but if an idividual player has a problem with that he either discusses it with the team or tells/ask/descusses it with the manager and they try and compremise/deal with it. IMO Fryatt at the moment is 3rd on our strikers list, I just hope this break and sideline gives him time to think/time to rest and he'll come back and do what he did last season.

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMME

:blink:

"Excuse me Mr Tiatto/Hughes/Johnson/Low, but I think you're really shit"?

The midfield is the issue, everyone knows it. It sounds like Williams had a decent game today. Hopefully Fryatt can benefit from Williams when he comes back.

Hume isn't a one man team, he needs a partner and he's shown he can bond well with Fryatt. Most importantly they seem to ENJOY playing with each other. I'd hold on to Fryatt for two reasons:

1. He's the Yin to Hume's Yang, he's calm, collected, patient on the ball and skillful. He creates openings for himself and his partner. He's an exceptional finisher and he can head the ball, too.

2. His value will only go up with time. Sell him January, we get at most £2m, the board hold on to it and RK sees nothing so that this time next year (if there's no Mandaric) they can announce profit again. Give him a season or two to grow and watch his value grow.

I would say Hume is better, and not just because of today, i would have said it anyway. Hence the 'HUME 7' on my back right now doesn't read 'FRYATT 12'

I've got the Hume 7 aswell :thumbup: today was its debut home game after an earlier outing at brum. Lucky omen i hope!!

Normal service will be resumed soon with Hume/Fryatt up front.

I can't believe we paid the amount we did for Hammond considering we're up against it financially. He works hard and has pace... his lack of quality is shocking though. It's a shame but he really is a league 1 standard player at best.

Hume isn't a one man team, he needs a partner and he's shown he can bond well with Fryatt. Most importantly they seem to ENJOY playing with each other. I'd hold on to Fryatt for two reasons:

1. He's the Yin to Hume's Yang, he's calm, collected, patient on the ball and skillful. He creates openings for himself and his partner. He's an exceptional finisher and he can head the ball, too.

2. His value will only go up with time. Sell him January, we get at most £2m, the board hold on to it and RK sees nothing so that this time next year (if there's no Mandaric) they can announce profit again. Give him a season or two to grow and watch his value grow.

100% filth :rolleyes:

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMME

Did start a really long thread with lots of points and a end conclusion. Can't be fooked though.

Beer good.

Much stick as I have given Fryatt this season, you're talking shit.

Did start a really long thread with lots of points and a end conclusion. Can't be fooked though.

Beer good.

Manwell where have you been all night?! I expected you home hours ago!! :mad:

I hope you've not been out drinking and fraternising with local harlots!

Fryatt was sold in January.

To me he is well over rated and doesnt actually add much to the team except for his finishing.

He lacks the pace and power needed for a striker, you would never see Fryatt scoring the wonder goals Hume produced today.

He is good at turning players and is a quality finisher but you rarely see him score from outside the area or beating players with pace.

It maybe because of his lack of form or tiredness but we have shown we can cope without him today. Anyone else agree we should cash in on him soon or possibly wait for him to start showing his worth? ( when hes back to full fitness)

Leave it out. Fryatt is pure gold. I think his lack of goals was finally starting to get him down and his performances werent up to their usual standard. He's still a kid though and was probably feeling the pressure.

Hume hasnt been prolific either but he is mentally stronger and never loses belief in his ability.

Beer good.

I feel your pain. I started a new topic and wrote an essay in there and then got some page cannot be displayed bollocks when I tried to post it. :@ :@ :@ :@

Manwell where have you been all night?! I expected you home hours ago!! :mad:

I hope you've not been out drinking and fraternising with local harlots!

Well had a few socials down the old Gashby De Le Bush after the game, and ended up trying to help some random Yabo home after he had had to many, despite refusing help a thousand times I still perserferd. I may come across a bit snappy but I am really am nice person.

(this may seem stupid behaviour in Leicester but in the shire we all look after each other)

Well had a few socials down the old Gashby De Le Bush after the game, and ended up trying to help some random Yabo home after he had had to many, despite refusing help a thousand times I still perserferd. I may come across a bit snappy but I am really am nice person.

(this may seem stupid behaviour in Leicester but in the shire we all look after each other)

Sounds like Lord of the Rings without grotesquely ugly people.

Archived