Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fleckney Fox

Gospel Choir

i cannot coment on todays crowd and the noise because... i was sitting next to that Gospel Choir in the west stand and to my horror, some of the Leicester fans joined in :mad:

THEY WERE THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY,THEY WERE ENJOYING THEIR DAY OUT AND CHEERING ARE SIDE ON SOMETHING THAT IS NOT HAPPENING FROM ARE REGULARS ESPECIALLY IN THE KOP

MAKE THEM OUR OFFICIAL CHEERLEADERS,WELL DONE TO WHO EVER THEY WERE AND LETS HOPE THEY COME AGAIN.

THEY WERE THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY,THEY WERE ENJOYING THEIR DAY OUT AND CHEERING ARE SIDE ON SOMETHING THAT IS NOT HAPPENING FROM ARE REGULARS ESPECIALLY IN THE KOP

MAKE THEM OUR OFFICIAL CHEERLEADERS,WELL DONE TO WHO EVER THEY WERE AND LETS HOPE THEY COME AGAIN.

I agree!!! At least they were making some noise!!! (The first I've ever heard from the West stand) You could almost imagine the boring bastards sitting there, their slumber being interrupted by 'noise... at a football match, it's a disgrace'!!!!!

Bring 'um every week and hopefully the West Stand might actually wake up one day!!

It seems you were not making this up after all Mr Bob. :D

I am kind of insulted that you thought I may have been :D

No one ever believes anything I say, it's just not right :frusty:

THEY WERE THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY...

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING? HANG ON, LET'S ASK THE CHOIR TO SHUT THE **** UP SO WE CAN, oh that's better, talk normally.

I thought they were delightful, and would happily have spent the time walking past them, to the shop, listening to them...but it is not football and under any normal circumstance I would be demanding the separation of the Church and sport.

But...

I kind of made out something about Leicester and Jesus...and then we got a penalty. So, it would seem that Jesus is real and his changing water into wine powers can be focused onto the pitch. Let them carry on I say, only on Tuesday I want a win. It's clear cut - we lose and God is dead!

I kind of made out something about Leicester and Jesus...and then we got a penalty.

Please don't suggest it was devine intervention.

Imagine if it was? You'd get nothing but 'happy-clapping' and prayers at matches if thats all it took to get penalties/free kicks/sendings-off/off-sides/goals/etc/etc. :angry:

And don't forget - opposing fans would soon catch on.

Imagine - 'You're not praying anymore, you're not praying anymore'

Please don't suggest it was devine intervention.

Imagine if it was? You'd get nothing but 'happy-clapping' and prayers at matches if thats all it took to get penalties/free kicks/sendings-off/off-sides/goals/etc/etc. :angry:

****s sake God aint a Leicester fan is he? what about Jesus have we gave him a free ticket yet? next week we'll have some Jews in the kop singing "OI VEY LEICESTER SCORE A GOAL OI VEY"

in no way is that racist

I thought it was a right laugh. It did get a bit annoying and Andy Johnson who was sat in the stands near me did actually leave after about 65 minutes because of them but shortly after them singing 'Jesus for Leicester', we got the penalty so maybe it worked :D

From my seat in the East stand I could hear them most of the game. Much more ongoing than the noise from the Kop. Liked the steel band round the back before the game too. Like it. Remembering some of the obscenities hurled at black players in the 80s it's good to see we've progressed a bit as a society. Doesn't seem like many black people come to the games, though, or indeed many people of Asian background. I guess it'll change slowly?

Archived