Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Leicester- Aston Villa Player Ratings

With a team rife with injuries, and despite the best efforts of the referee to see the match finish otherwise, we took a Premiership team right to the wire.

I don't think tonight is a night for ratings. Tonight is a night to be proud to be a Leicester fan, a night to be proud of every player on the pitch.

:)

Sorry I know Ive slated Nisse Johansson time and time again on here but he was amazing tonigh motm by far, (with henderson of course) but he was up against agbonlahor (one of the quickest and up and coming talent in the premier league, but he made agbonlahor look shite.

well done Nisse :thumbup: keep it upfor qpr

Henderson 10 - 3 brill saves!

Mcauley 8

Kisnorbo 8

Nisse 8.5 - was brill to be fair.

maybury 6.5

Sylla 6

Weso 8

Stearman 8

Welsh 7

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume 8

Hammond 6

Odihambo 6

Kenton 7

Low 2 (CRAP!!)

Henderson 10 - I could have kissed him when he saved that penalty. Made some great saves!

Maybury 8 - his best game for a while. Looked solid

McAuley 9 - a rock!

Kisnorbo 9 - Wouldnt be suprised to see O'Neil come in for him after that performance. Solid at the back, and a great goal. Reminiscent of Matt Elliott?

Nisse 9 - Best ever game for Leicester

Sylla 6 - some good corners but didnt offer much else

Weso 9 - terrific game. Broke up the play so often and his passing was simple but effective

Stearman 9 - as above! Good partnership with weso!

Welsh 7 - thought he was doing ok and was suprised to see him taken off.

Hume 7 - Tried his best but it wasnt running for him

Hammond 7 - as above

Subs:

Odihambo n/a - i cant rate him on tonight because i know he can do better. Was just a bit of his depth tonight.

Kenton 7 - looked good

Low 0 - ARRRRGGHHHHHHH!

Henderson - 10 - Outstanding. Brilliant penalty save to keep us in the game. MOTM by a mile.

Maybury - 7 - One of his better performances but still a weak link.

Kisnorbo - 9 - Immense, but gave away a silly penalty for shirt pulling. Redeemed himself with a goal.

McAuley - 9 - Another very good performance.

Johansson - 9 - Rock solid, but was caught out of position a number of times.

Sylla - 7 - Much better. Still far too laid back for my liking though.

Weso - 9 - Mature performance against far more experienced opposition.

Stearman - 9 - Was battered left right and centre but kept head and produced one his best performances.

Welsh - 8 - Wasn't afraid to have a go and ran his socks off. Good effort.

Hume - 9 - Chased everything and unsettled Villa with his constant hustling and harrying. Deserved a goal.

Hammond - 9 - Work rate was tremendous again.

Subs:

Low - 3 - Pisspoor. His rubbish clearance directly led to their winning goal. Out of his depth tonight. :doh:

Odihambo - 7 - Some good movement and passing. Showed potential.

Kenton - 9 - Fantastic defending at the end.

Kelly - 9 - Did a great job. Inspired thinking to put Stearman into midfield and made sensible substitutions.

Officials - 2 - Dreadful. Some really awful decisions from all three. Ref was a total knob.

Overall a great perfromance and one the players should be rightly proud of. It gave O'Neil a fright! :clap:

:welcome:

henderson 10

maybury 5

kisnorbo 8

mcAuley 8

johansson 9

sylla 7

weso 8

stearman 6

welsh 7

hume 8

hammond 6

kenton 7

low 2 (Did nothing :mad: !!!!)

odihambo 6

welcome to the board. Only comment on the 1st post is that I think stearman desers more credit and Huuuuuuuume didnt seem quite himself tonight.

Happy posting

Henderson - 10 - Outstanding. Brilliant penalty save to keep us in the game. MOTM by a mile.

Maybury - 7 - One of his better performances but still a weak link.

Kisnorbo - 9 - Immense, but gave away a silly penalty for shirt pulling. Redeemed himself with a goal.

McAuley - 9 - Another very good performance.

Johansson - 9 - Rock solid, but was caught out of position a number of times.

Sylla - 7 - Much better. Still far too laid back for my liking though.

Weso - 9 - Mature performance against far more experienced opposition.

Stearman - 9 - Was battered left right and centre but kept head and produced one his best performances.

Welsh - 8 - Wasn't afraid to have a go and ran his socks off. Good effort.

Hume - 9 - Chased everything and unsettled Villa with his constant hustling and harrying. Deserved a goal.

Hammond - 9 - Work rate was tremendous again.

Subs:

Low - 3 - Pisspoor. His rubbish clearance directly led to their winning goal. Out of his depth tonight. :doh:

Odihambo - 7 - Some good movement and passing. Showed potential.

Kenton - 9 - Fantastic defending at the end.

Kelly - 9 - Did a great job. Inspired thinking to put Stearman into midfield and made sensible substitutions.

Officials - 2 - Dreadful. Some really awful decisions from all three. Ref was a total knob.

Overall a great perfromance and one the players should be rightly proud of. It gave O'Neil a fright! :clap:

He did bring low on for welsh though when welsh did really well. And it always seemed an accident waiting to happen

Anyone that went to the game, that has sense to walk and breath, that wants to ascribe the defeat on one player is a ****ing moron. No more no less.

Not one player on the pitch offered less than his best, and in a game like this that is all you can ever ask for.

The usual grading don't count for this game, for me...

Henderson - :appl:

Maybury - :appl:

Kisnorbo - :appl:

McAuley - :appl:

Johansson - :appl:

Sylla - :appl:

Weso - :appl:

Stearman - :appl:

Welsh - :appl:

Hume - :appl:

Hammond - :appl:

Subs - :appl: