Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluefoxtim

PES6

Ive yet to see any major difference from number 5 as yet in all honesty. If anything Ive actually found this one easier so far and the england team has left me confused! Rooney on the bench and Beckham in the starting line up? How can they have Gallas at Arsenal but not have Beckham dropped?

Ive yet to see any major difference from number 5 as yet in all honesty. If anything Ive actually found this one easier so far and the england team has left me confused! Rooney on the bench and Beckham in the starting line up? How can they have Gallas at Arsenal but not have Beckham dropped?

How many games have you played?

I played about 5 before I really started to see big differences.

I ordered mine from Play.com which arrived today and then Amazon sent me a £15 gift certificate so I ordered from them for £15! I'll send the one from Amazon back to Play.com when it arrives so at least I can play the game that got delivered today! lol

Confusing!

Anyone else got it yet? :)

Meant to be out friday but Woolworths were selling early today and other stores quickly followed suit.

Only had a few games, but wow, what a game! :P

Got Pro evo today wicked game but few problems

1. Old trafford hasent been built on it like it is now with the corners filled in. (England games still good the st george forms behind the goal IN CUP GAMES)

2. Highbury is still arsenals ground :blink: Emirates not on it

Archived