Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluefoxtim

PES6

got the 360 version and it gets better the more you play it!!

some excellent movement and the ability to score some amazing goals and the gameplay is loads better than the pick the ball up on the edge of your area and run in a straight line to score that FIFA gives you

some excellent movement and the ability to score some amazing goals and the gameplay is loads better than the pick the ball up on the edge of your area and run in a straight line to score that FIFA gives you

360 version = Rubbish, Yeh good graphics and so on but no edit mode to make clubs and stuff no pes shop

carnt save your goals ........

PS2 - Got everything and if any one needs the leicester badge and all the other badges in championship and premiership please ask for them also got the sponsors :)

' date='Oct 29 2006, 11:03 AM' post='432427']

4 out of 7 of my house say improvement on Pro Evo 5, the other 3 haven't played it yet because they're away this weekend.

And ThurcastonFox1991, I wouldn't mind them badges and stuff.

Yeah send some of em my way.

Is it you Muz? :P

I think the new game is brilliant. I never really played PES5, last one I owned was PES4. This is much better though.

That's not to say I'm much good at it. Choosing 'professional' was probably a mistake at this early stage! :P

Can someone edit it to put Leicester on there for me please? Ta.

Is it you Muz? :P

I think the new game is brilliant. I never really played PES5, last one I owned was PES4. This is much better though.

That's not to say I'm much good at it. Choosing 'professional' was probably a mistake at this early stage! :P

Can someone edit it to put Leicester on there for me please? Ta.

I wish! He must be making some right coinage out of it :clap:

Got the 360 version on the weekend - what a joke.

Credit where its due the graphics are top draw compared to other versions and the gameplay remains as brilliant as ever - BUT.....

1) Only 8 stadiums - thats back to the Playstation 1 days!

2) No edit mode - understand licensing problems but could have allowed some create team from scratch mode!

3) The sound (as always) is poor - the crowd seems to be on a constant one noise level!

4) Team names just get worse - Hampshire = Watford, and you can't change them

5) Xbox Live mode is clumsly and there is bad 'lag' times

etc, etc.

Its not a whine about it, its just i have loved this series from ISS on the SNES and owned every one and this is honestly the first time i have been disapointed compared to playing the new FIFA - which admitedly suffers in the gameplay, but graphics, sund atmosphere etc. creates a good experience. I think if FIFA can progress as much has they have between the 06 - 07 versions next year and Pro brings out anouther 'tweaked' update - they could lose alot of loyal followers to the series!

PS. There has been over 20,000 complaints to Konami about the new version, fingers crossed they might offer a 'mid-season' update version or patch!

There's not a point you've made that I don't agree with.

Love the gameplay - the rest is shite. To think I paid forty quid for it makes my blood boil :mad:

I feel the same - i really do think that the game is almost like an expansion pack at about £20, than a new title - the first time i have seen the series actually strip back features (less stadiums, the german league is missing, lost kit sponsers like Chelsea etc.) its shocking.

Love the gameplay but its hard to get excited when i have just beet Hampshire 1-0 with London FC after a goal from Bullack (i made the last name up - but you get the idea!)

I cant wait to play Middlebrook vs Merseyside Blue tonight.......

I feel the same - i really do think that the game is almost like an expansion pack at about £20, than a new title - the first time i have seen the series actually strip back features (less stadiums, the german league is missing, lost kit sponsers like Chelsea etc.) its shocking.

Except they've gained Man Utd and the entire French League.

Although I agree the loss of the German League is an odd one.

' date='Oct 30 2006, 01:59 PM' post='433561']

Except they've gained Man Utd and the entire French League.

Although I agree the loss of the German League is an odd one.

I know what you saying - also can someone explain why this happens:-

At Chelsea (an unsponsered team in the game) there is Ballack, yet for Germany he is called Kruger? Surely if they can have his name right at London FC they can have it at Germany?

Love the gameplay but its hard to get excited when i have just beet Hampshire 1-0 with London FC after a goal from Bullack (i made the last name up - but you get the idea!)

I cant wait to play Middlebrook vs Merseyside Blue tonight.......

It's a pretty odd game all in all. Dunno what I think of it yet as I have only played half a Erdevise season. Another problem on top of the ones mentioned, the players aren't fully up to date....again :mad: Matijhsen is still at AZ for one and he went to Hamburg well before deadline day. Will spot more later no doubt.

It's a pretty odd game all in all. Dunno what I think of it yet as I have only played half a Erdevise season. Another problem on top of the ones mentioned, the players aren't fully up to date....again :mad: Matijhsen is still at AZ for one and he went to Hamburg well before deadline day. Will spot more later no doubt.

There is a few - the England Team for example is based on the World Cup, despite there being what like 3 games since then and the games release:- Beckham is still in the team and Rooney is on the Bench with Owen starting despite the fact Owen will be lucky to play anouther game before PES8 hits the shelves.

JUST PLAIN LAZYNESS!

Archived