Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluefoxtim

PES6

Cicinho's having a hard time getting into the starting XI he's too attacking for Cappello.

I have decided to pretend you stopped writing after that question.

Cheeky little f***er aren't you? :P anyway can you believe that Hume still is not getting in the canadian side i mean if that radzinski gets in then Iain should , as that radzinski has not scored for nearly a year. cicinho is the next cafu or so the brazilian coach says and he highly rated , so that just goes to show how much capello knows .and isn't attacking what real madrid are all about?

• 2 weeks later...

They've slowed the game down a lot. I don't have a problem with that, if anything it's more realistic. They also seem to have slowed down the goalkeepers reactions a bit though. Not sure who would agree with me on this one and it may be something to do with difficulty settings but I'm generally pretty dissappointed by my goalkeeper (or in fact all goalkeepers in game). Previously they made the odd mistake with a sprinkling of great saves, like most real keepers. In this one, they all seem slow and unsure and often make comical errors.

Am I alone in this experience?

The passing is slightly annoying, especially if you play with a poor team, it is just too slow.

I like to play with france because they are so slick.

Heres a decent formation:

442 C2

GK Coupet

RB Sagnol

CB Thuram

CB Gallas

LB Abidal

RM Ribery

CM Makelele

CM Vieira

LM Malouda

CF Saha

CF Henry

Anyone got down to making leicester yet?

Here is my effort on the home kit:

DSC00267.jpg

First attempt at Sylla!

DSC00270.jpg

Have done the team and their stats, need to do the faces properly though.

Tiatto was fun creating!

:thumbup: That looks wicked mate

Pro Evo 5 is much better!! :o 6 is just annoying at the moment as I expected so much more :(

• 1 month later...

How are people doing on this then? I'm playing as Chelsea in ML mode and won league and cup double 1st season to go up. Finished 2nd and won the cup in 2nd season. Signed Ronaldo ready for the 3rd season. Also got a world cup with England on the go, qualified top of group and drew Togo, Saudi Arabia and Mexico in the group stage lol.

How are people doing on this then? I'm playing as Chelsea in ML mode and won league and cup double 1st season to go up. Finished 2nd and won the cup in 2nd season. Signed Ronaldo ready for the 3rd season. Also got a world cup with England on the go, qualified top of group and drew Togo, Saudi Arabia and Mexico in the group stage lol .

How many stars is it on? I got promoted in my 3rd season with the ML players on 3 stars. I think that regular difficuty

Has anyone worked out how to do effective over-the-top through balls?

These were awesome on the last 2 versions, especially agains those teams who push up but they have seemed to have made it impossible now!

They work better if they're played across the pitch.

Still no where near as good as the old ones.

They work better if they're played across the pitch.

Still no where near as good as the old ones.

I always found it too easy to do them on the previous ones, especially Pro Evo 4.

You could always bosh out a goal with that.

Like you say though, they're better across the pitch, feels more satisfying when you stick a diagonal lofted throughball from the flanks.

• 3 months later...

If you notice how it keeps jerking on that video, it's because he kept pressing SELECT to play again because he lost the ball.

lol:thumbup:

Yeah, I don't even know how to do half the stuf :P

Me neither. :(

How sad is that, he must have spent ages doing that :P

Back near christmas time i spent ages trying to hit the crossbar from the halfway line in training mode. Took me about 20 attempts but i finally did it. lol Now that's sad. :P

Back near christmas time i spent ages trying to hit the crossbar from the halfway line in training mode. Took me about 20 attempts but i finally did it. lol Now that's sad. :P

lol Ive spent hours in training mode practising shooting, trying to score amazing goals as well, I think we've all done it at some point :P

Archived