Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

The little fella with blue face paint and clownesque hat

Isn't it that bloke called Bernie? Or something like that...

lol Bernie or Bernard or whatever you wana call him. Lives near/in Quorn. Always has his kit bag with him. And the silly hat. The annoying horn. Wears the same stuff every home game. Face painted. Makes quite a bit of noise for an old bloke. Suprises people 'cos they don't think he should be able to afford going to the games?? That one?

He was on the seat behind me on the coach yesterday, and i still love the guy lol

did any one see what he did to dennis wise in the paper, draw all over his face and wrote scum bag on his head...i was quite suprised on how neat his writting was!! :P saw it when we was on coach 1 reversing out off the service station yesterday (QPR) and he put it in the window, legend is dear old bernie!

Sat opposite him on the Train back fomr Derby last year., Probably the funniest train ride ever,. best comment he came out with was "LArs hirshfeld...german..dont like germans..bombed all our chippies" lol.

Guy looks pretty cool with his shades on, had them on for the so'ton game i think :cool:

Bernie.

I think he walked to Wembley or something one year.

A bit of a character by all accounts, Birch knows him and he's kind of been adopted as a mascot.

Yer I heard he lives miles away from the Walkers and he leaves at half time at home matches to walk home. lol

Yer I heard he lives miles away from the Walkers and he leaves at half time at home matches to walk home. lol

No he doesnt I've seen him walking outside the ground at the same time as me..Screaming at the away travelling supporter buses :blink:lol

He lives somewhere in/around Quorn, his house is visible from the main road on the way to Loughborough. Saw him doing some gardening on me way to college two weeks ago lol

He lives somewhere in/around Quorn, his house is visible from the main road on the way to Loughborough. Saw him doing some gardening on me way to college two weeks ago lol

He wasnt wearing the same clothes again , face paint and his hat whilst gardening was he ???

Archived