Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Stig

"Retail Partners"

Who should make our kits  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you prefer to make our kits

• JJB
    • Fox Leisure
    • Nike
    • Le Coq Sportif
    • Addidas
    • Umbro
    • Lonsdale
    • Puma
    • Reebok
    • Diadora
    • Hummel

So which one would you choose, can you also state a reason please on this bit, i'd have Le Coq as they did a good job before and as you probably can tell from my Avatar i think JJB are useless,

So which one would you choose, can you also state a reason please on this bit, i'd have Le Coq as they did a good job before and as you probably can tell from my Avatar i think JJB are useless,

nike i really like their kits every year but adidas ones look good this year, the liverpool and chelski ones i quite like.

anyway it will be JAKO soon who make Pompeys kits sure old Milan has something to do with them!!!

but seriously I don't really care who makes it as long as they offer more money than anyone else

anyway it will be JAKO soon who make Pompeys kits sure old Milan has something to do with them!!!

but seriously I don't really care who makes it as long as they offer more money than anyone else

Same here. The more money offered the better I'd say :smile::thumbup:

Not that we have to worry about money though - we're getting MILAN :jump::D

Archived