Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Total star of the night!

In front of 21,000 his nerves must have been pumping ~ or they would have been had he not been frozen rigid...but come the time to make his impact on play, little ginger ballboy was a star.

:appl:

:D

lol Yer he was top quality last night - I tried the 'THERES ONLY ONE BALL BOY, THERES ONLY ONE BALL BOY, BALL BOY' chant last night after his antics lol:D

In front of 21,000 his nerves must have been pumping ~ or they would have been had he not been frozen rigid...but come the time to make his impact on play, little ginger ballboy was a star.

I know who you mean. Even Michael Duberry was impressed as he clapped his efforts too :cool:

it was nice to see. All the ball boys actually get told to slow it down when required, it's part of the match tactics. To implement those tactics in such a way was very impressive.

The ref stopped his watch tho', as he did with every time wasting tactic we employed :angry:

Duberry wasn't happy with him, when I shouted to him and I quote "GET IT YOURSELF IT WON'T KILL YOU" he put his hand up to me as if to say "talk to the hand!" At least I know he heard me!

:blink:

They write a thread on anything these days :P

Archived