Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

Sheffield Wednesday Goals

I just have to say, that is three shocking pieces of defending for the goals in that game. I can't work out which is the worst - McAuley getting absolutely done by a simple one-two, McCarthy getting equally done by a simple move down the left or their centre-back hoofing the ball into orbit for no apparent reason for Fryatt's goal.

I just have to say, that is three shocking pieces of defending for the goals in that game . I can't work out which is the worst - McAuley getting absolutely done by a simple one-two, McCarthy getting equally done by a simple move down the left or their centre-back hoofing the ball into orbit for no apparent reason for Fryatt's goal.

:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::wave:

Finally some sense

I just have to say, that is three shocking pieces of defending for the goals in that game. I can't work out which is the worst - McAuley getting absolutely done by a simple one-two, McCarthy getting equally done by a simple move down the left or their centre-back hoofing the ball into orbit for no apparent reason for Fryatt's goal.

Defo that one. It had snow on it, good touch by matty though

McAuley's was absolutely schoolboy.

Never in my life have i seen such a lazy attempt to get back as Kenton for their second. He must have been thinking about something serious like what he's gonna have for tea.. He's even surprised when they score! What did he expect? and why is he wearing no.9???

Never in my life have i seen such a lazy attempt to get back as Kenton for their second. He must have been thinking about something serious like what he's gonna have for tea.. He's even surprised when they score! What did he expect? and why is he wearing no.9???

I've not been overly impressed with Kenton, he often seems very slow to both react and at covering short distances. Probably explains why he never ventures up field very often. I think he's overated and I much prefer Maybury well at least if he was playing like he did when he first arrived.

Archived