Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
greenteam

May the best team win

After all the debate lastnight, may the best team win. Just remember "green and white barmy army", if our fans get it going, wwooooooooooooooooooww, hair raising moments.

Hoping for a good game, just a note of caution, keep an eye out for buzsaky and norris.

And wotton for his 83 mph shooting. (hardest in the football league)

You'll change your mind about barry hayles after.

I reccon we need to watch hume because he can cause problems, is fryatt injured still or??

GREEN ARMYYYYYYYYYYY

No offence it will only be a dull affair because of you, leicester seem quite dull and defensive, we've completely changed the way that we play.

thats what happens when you play 7 defensive players and hoof it up to 2 short arse attackers.......... :|

After all the debate lastnight, may the best team win. Just remember "green and white barmy army", if our fans get it going, wwooooooooooooooooooww, hair raising moments.

My hair is raised but only because I just got out of bed.

That video is the most underwhelming footage of a football chant I've ever seen.

Wwoooooooooooooooooww!

not at home this season. we have been very attacking. i think going goals down vs palace and stoke and coming back to get a point and then 3 points respectively shows something about us doesnt it. 2-1 up against saints, then 2-2 a minute later then 3-2 up a minute later i think that shows even more. we've had good away results too. draws at cov, brum and sunderland and a win at elland road.

you may have to eat your words if we tonk your lot.

who was that uselss lump of a defender who kept falling down on the edge of his box last season? everytime we got the ball he suddenly seemed to fall in a heap!!! did it about 4 times in the first half what a cheat he was!!

Yeah Lilian Nalis' pace really frightens me.... And Barry Hayles scoring record, well, put simply is daunting...

NOT

everyone was slagging off Ricardo Fuller, and he scored so put your money on Hayles bagging a goal today. it will happen. slag him off after the game.

fryatt is in line for a starting place. he is better than the donkey hammond.

i think it will be a dull affair like last season, only highlight was the mexican wave and lots of chanting as it was last home game.

2-0 city i reckon.

The value of Hammond is grossly underrated and the value of Fryatt exaggerated.

Both are useful players and both need to be playing with people who can help bring the best out of them. Doubtless Fryatt will start, he's the fans choice whatever Hammond does, but I think Hammond might well score today as substitute in a 2-1 Plymouth win.

It's not what I want but I just cannot see any logical reason - barring some dramatic change of approach which doesn't seem likely - for Leicester getting on top today.

Both are useful players and both need to be playing with people who can help bring the best out of them. Doubtless Fryatt will start, he's the fans choice whatever Hammond does, but I think Hammond might well score today as substitute in a 2-1 Plymouth win.

It's not what I want but I just cannot see any logical reason - barring some dramatic change of approach which doesn't seem likely - for Leicester getting on top today.

Why not? Worked against Stoke. We didn't play well but we didn't have to. Plymouth aren't Real Madrid. I'm not underrating them but we can beat any team in this division even if we're not playing extremely well. During the recent unbeaten run we played really poorly at times. I thought we were awful against Stoke.

Okay so they're 7th but if we'd won at Hillsborough we'd be around there too. It's all up and down. You're getting as bad as you were after the first two games of the season, seemingly on the strength of one weak performance away from home. I hope you're proven wrong today. We are good enough to win this and we have the players to do it.

Of course if Kelly's going to pick Johnson then you can disregard all of the above cos it's like treating the Olympic men's 100m final as a sack race.

bollox to the "best team winning" I will accept a Leicester win only, even if we play shoite!

-----------------------------------Douglas---------------------------------------

Makin----------- Carey-------------------------- Mohan--------- Tiatto

Low---------------Lewis ---------------------L Marshall------------Wilcox

----------------------Fenton---------------------Blake-----------------------

We will only win if we play this team. FACT

We were a much better team once we got Fryatt and amazingly Sylla on last Saturday, and Fryatt scored a well taken goal, his first touch and close control in the build up was class, first touch and close control are two things Elvis Hammond does not poses.

We were a much better team once we got Fryatt and amazingly Sylla on last Saturday, and Fryatt scored a well taken goal, his first touch and close control in the build up was class, first touch and close control are two things Elvis Hammond does not poses.

I don't deny any of that - but I also remember his bad games. Hammond's qualities are entirely different and not ones Fryatt possesses.

I don't deny any of that - but I also remember his bad games. Hammond's qualities are entirely different and not ones Fryatt possesses.

qualities* correction, singular not plural, being quality as in one, and that being pace. If I wanted pace I'd suggest we sign Darren Campbell.

qualities* correction, singular not plural, being quality as in one, and that being pace. If I wanted pace I'd suggest we sign Darren Campbell.

yeah come on Hammond is a sprinter turned footballer, his finishing is shocking, never seen him head and crossing not world class.

He's only there to "make things difficult" but they will soon learn to feal with that.

Archived