Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Where have you seen city players?

Yeah but I assume hes rather larger than you, to large to be cramped into that small space under the stairs anyway :P

I'm 6ft 6 and a hundred tonnes.

What do you do? (sounds silly do you plan the parties or work in a sports centre or something like that?)

I work at the wacky warehouse in Rothley :D

He came in bout 4pm and tried to book a partee for his kid but we were all booked up on the day he wanted, top guy :thumbup:

I work at the wacky warehouse in Rothley :D

He came in bout 4pm and tried to book a partee for his kid but we were all booked up on the day he wanted, then I got talking to him about the Fulham game, top guy :thumbup:

youve got a cracking job

i saw the chuckle brothers at the airport when i was working

and nicki (i moan about anything) from big brother

youve got a cracking job

i saw the chuckle brothers at the airport when i was working

and nicki (i moan about anything) from big brother

apply then!

I'm getting pissed off atm. my boss knows I have an ST and looks when we have a home game so she don't put me on the rota, but she doesn't seem to realise I just about every away game too!! I went through hell to get the days off for Derby, wolves and Colchester

apply then!

I'm getting pissed off atm. my boss knows I have an ST and looks when we have a home game so she don't put me on the rota, but she doesn't seem to realise I just about every away game too!! I went through hell to get the days off for Derby, wolves and Colchester

i had to change my work hours for leicester

the things us fans do for them

recently i saw henderson in an audi showroom and got maybury's autograph in the queue at mcdonalds on red hill circle, i thought he shouldnt be eating that sort of stuff but he had a friend waiting in his car, he walked towards his car and i thought it was the big 4x4 lexus but no keeps walking round towards a mini with the union jack paint thing lol(nothing against mini's though)

He indeed should not be eating that kind of stuff! :rolleyes:

As far as I know, he does drive a 4x4... :whistle:

I'm 6ft 6 and a hundred tonnes.

The undisputed King of the Slums.

More aliases than Klaus Barbie,

the master butcher of Leigh on Sea...

Just about to take the stage, the one and only

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!

I saw Rob Kelly yesterday (Monday after Cardiff Away) at Borders in Leicester just coming out of starbucks bit upstairs i tried to listen on to the conversation he was having with someone who i thought was Taylor def a board member, all i heard was the word Tranmere!! prob planning next years fixtures!

Followed out of shop and the board member said Gareth had a good game on Saturday then they both went (rob also had a CD)

And yes i did check the Starbucks for a sign of Manderic or someone who looked like an agent a player or a lawyer unless these are 80 years old and like romance novels then they were not there.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived